Kind & generous eFestival folk!

Guest ads1980

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Louise who sorted me and my wife and 4 of our friends out with tickets! I was having no joy at all even getting on to the registration page and ouise kindly offered to help as she had a session up again. I gave her my number, she phoned me up and a few minutes later our order was processed and confirmed. We can't thank her enough! It was a truly kind and generous thing to do!

THANK YOU! The ciders are on us Louise!

How do u go about helping someone like that. When i got mine i had more tabs at the ticket payment screen. I wanted to help someone. But thought it would be too hard. How do you go about security and card details. Id feel weird handling someone elses bank details.God help if something went wrong

I've sent a private message to him/her, but a gold star too for Post Human, who posted this year's DNS trick. I know it didn't work for long, but after an hour of utter frustration and being at my wits end, the DNS trick saved the day and got my and the missus our tickets, before then helping out a workmate (who's going to her first Glasto with the whole family).

How do u go about helping someone like that. When i got mine i had more tabs at the ticket payment screen. I wanted to help someone. But thought it would be too hard. How do you go about security and card details. Id feel weird handling someone elses bank details.God help if something went wrong

Did anyone manage to get two purchase pages? I managed to buy for one of our six. My mate managed to get the other six. But we tried to help others and could not get back to the page at all.

Did anyone complete their purchase, then press back to the registration number entry page and clear the first registration numbers to enter a 2nd batch? Would this have worked or is there some way to detect it and cancel the first purchase?

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Louise who sorted me and my wife and 4 of our friends out with tickets! I was having no joy at all even getting on to the registration page and ouise kindly offered to help as she had a session up again. I gave her my number, she phoned me up and a few minutes later our order was processed and confirmed. We can't thank her enough! It was a truly kind and generous thing to do!

THANK YOU! The ciders are on us Louise!

Ads, it was an absolute pleasure to help! Everyone on here understands how much going to Glastonbury means to each other. Was such a relief to hear it had all gone through smoothly and you received the confirmation email!

I'm sorry I ran out of time for the second person tried to help. Tickets had just sold out and he sounded completely gutted.

I have no idea how managed to get through (a mixture of luck and advice on here about F5), but I'm more than happy to try my luck, give something back to the people who've helped me, and be an extra person to help anyone out on here when the re-sales start.

Thank you for such a thoughtful post :)

I, and my friends are more than happy to try to help out in the resale(s). Just wonder how best to co-ordinate it?

I did have a lot of problems trying to get on here after 9.00 or thereabouts,

I saw that Neil couldn't even get on to try to sort it out.

Just wondering if we could have a private chat session via efests or suchlike?