So chelmsford...is this accurate?

Guest efcfanwirral

This article was written 2 years ago (yes some of the details may have been amended) - the writer mentions Eminem and the comments are from 720+ days ago!

I found it tons better this year, and thought there was a much better atmosphere, that could have been due to the bands I chose to see (Travis , OCS etc) attracting an older crowd although having said that I did have one 'set to' with an older gentleman who seemed to find it hilarious to throw bottles into the crowd - I gave him a piece of my mind - he gave me a piece of his back in no uncertain terms and then threatened to thrown his beer backwards all over me !! Nice gentleman and I am guessing his children would be so proud of him !!!!

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/beyonce-325011.html?

Beyonce's set at the Chelmsford leg of the festival received a frosty response from fans after she left the audience waiting in the rain for 20 minutes, and she also repeatedly stopped her performance for extended breaks and video intervals.

The singer was booed and many fans walked away.

So what if Beyonce was a bit late she was great and the costume changes made things more like a tour show rather than a festival show which I liked more. I'd watch the full set again in the rain without a doubt :-D but yeah there were boos but they soon changed to cheers as soon as her dancers came on