Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

The only webpage from Benelux that used to leak real names from festivals was www.rock-metal-punk.org.

I remember them leaking all pukkelpop 2012 line-up 24 hours before they went public, and leaking in 2011 come names like Suicidal Tenedencies, No Use For A Name and Bouncing Souls months before the 1st pukkelpop.2011 announcement. They had real information about punk, hardcore and rock music and was so useful. Every year they also used to leak 4 o 5 names for Groezrock.

The point is that nowadays the guy who had the information (his nick name used to be SilentAlarm) I think that he doesn't work no more with this website.

Festileaks has nothing to do with leaks. Just a rumour site, like www.rockblog.nl or www.festivalblog.be, but this two sites have been always more accurate that festileaks. I can remember dozens of fake leaks in Festileaks some years ago. If other people run this page nowadays, they have all my respect and I will shut up... but if the people is the same that have been inventing fake information in the last years, my opinion will remain the same.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... the fact is... QOTSA announce some festivals in Europe in late may and june... but don't announce any july festival. Two or three weeks ago they announce Oyafestivalen in Norway in August... Uauuuu Festileaks say that QOTSA will play Pukkelpop instead Rock Werchter (they are leaving Europe in mid June) Wowwww These guys are genious...

And now, once White Lies have been announced for BBK Live in Bilbao the week after RW, their great news are that they are playing Werchter too... C'mon!!

It's like I say... Blink 182 will play Pukkelpop and MGMT will play Rock Werchter... this is not having information it's just being logical analyzing european festivals line-ups...

For me, good information is leaking a name unexpected, not saying that the artist that are playing festivals in july are going to play in RW...

Always the same story with this site... i remember 3 o 4 years ago the shitty leaks they gave for pukkelpop... it's imposible to be so wrong as they were. Try to pretend they have lot of contacts inside the festivals giving logical information mixed with inventions in order to get some money with advertisements in their page. For me, just bullshit.

If this page has real inside informers in RW or Pukkelpop organization i hope that they will leak at least one name between 225 pukkelpop artists that is not yet announced for any festival in Europe in August... they won't do it, just because they are just playing one big guessing game.

ey, happy new year to everyone, have you heard the news that Dave Grohl is gonna spend may and june playing the drums on Soundgarden gigs and then focussing on the promotion of the new Foo Fighters album?

what do you thing about that, it takes the Foos out of the table of the 4º RW headliner ?

I hope no

ey, happy new year to everyone, have you heard the news that Dave Grohl is gonna spend may and june playing the drums on Soundgarden gigs and then focussing on the promotion of the new Foo Fighters album?

what do you thing about that, it takes the Foos out of the table of the 4º RW headliner ?

I hope no

I've not heard this but if true I would say yeah, some would say that leaves July free. I can't imagine him finishing soundgarden gigs and jumping straight into gigs with foo fighters in July.

I think it might be they are struggling to get a 4th headliner rather than waiting for an act to announce first....unless its eminem, shudder.

Rock Werchter prediction, this is based on not having a great deal of info on who's touring and no t knowing how bit certain acts are in Belgium. Here goes;

Thurs

Skrillex

Metallica

Placebo

Dropkick Murphys

Mastodon

Seether

The Pretty Reckless

Fri

Major Lazor

Arctic Monkeys

Nine Inch Nails