Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go on the MNBS/SNCB website Com you can find the train timetables there.

Btw though, I've found that it's cheaper to go to Antwerp (only a fiver each way from London) instead of Brussels (which is cheapest at £18 each way). So if you get a bus from Sheffield down to London and then get on one to Antwerp it'll be cheaper. The train from Antwerp to Leuven (there's roughly about 4 an hour) only takes 1hour :)

EDIT: And its only a short walk (20 minutes roughly) from the bus station in Antwerp to the main train station :)

with the timings I've got, we'd get to Antwerp at 6pm on the Wednesday, get to the station half 6ish, then hopefully get to Leuven by 8pm, and the walk from Leuven to the festival site isn't too far either is it?

On the way back, we'd be getting the bus back to London at 11:30am from Antwerp, trains from Leuven will be running early enough to make that won't they?

Yeah it is silly, thanks for pointing this out to me though, I would have just gone with the £50 return otherwise :P

I'm pretty sure that's the same buses as I'm thinking of getting (get paid next week so have to wait until then to buy!) :P

And don't forget at Leuven there's festival buses to take you to the site so there's no need to walk as I think it's quite far, especially with all your stuff with you :)

If you Eurostar to Brussels, is the train station in the same place that goes to Leuven? Or do you have to travel to it and how long does it take from Brussels to Leuven? Thought I'd ask whilst Com had with travel

Edited by thetime

Went to a warm up gig of Triggerfinger last wend in luxembourg where they showcased their new album and sounds pretty sweet. Was in tiny venue - invite only or through Atelier (venue's facebook) so sound was not the best.

But looking forward to seeing them now at the festival more than i was before.

with the timings I've got, we'd get to Antwerp at 6pm on the Wednesday, get to the station half 6ish, then hopefully get to Leuven by 8pm, and the walk from Leuven to the festival site isn't too far either is it?

On the way back, we'd be getting the bus back to London at 11:30am from Antwerp, trains from Leuven will be running early enough to make that won't they?

Yeah it is silly, thanks for pointing this out to me though, I would have just gone with the £50 return otherwise :P

If you Eurostar to Brussels, is the train station in the same place that goes to Leuven? Or do you have to travel to it and how long does it take from Brussels to Leuven? Thought I'd ask whilst Com had with travel

Has someone here got an email after he signed to the waiting list?

How long it takes to get a ticket from the waiting list?

I'm about to buy a ticket from viagogo, i have no other option... but i signed to the waiting list.

The problem is that the price rises up in viagogo while i wait to the waiting list.

What do you think? Is it evan possible to get a ticket from the waiting list at this point? Or very unlikely?

What about the time schedule of the bands?

Did they publish the hours?

Has someone here got an email after he signed to the waiting list?

How long it takes to get a ticket from the waiting list?

I'm about to buy a ticket from viagogo, i have no other option... but i signed to the waiting list.

The problem is that the price rises up in viagogo while i wait to the waiting list.

What do you think? Is it evan possible to get a ticket from the waiting list at this point? Or very unlikely?

What about the time schedule of the bands?

Did they publish the hours?