Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey.

i have a few questions people.

1. i read that if I buy combitickets i have free train from brussels to werchter. how can i use it?

2. will 80 food/drinks coupons be enough for 2 people? or its too much?

3. my tickets say that the camping is not included. is that right? i bought 2 combitickets. do i need to buy camping tickets separately?

4. i understood from what i read that 1 cuppon costs 2.5 euro in the festival. how much 1 cupoon costs in the official website?

5. what are the times of the shows in the festival?

in pinkpop last year we got the hour that every band will perform.

i just hope that my favorite bands will not perform at the same time...

please try to answer,

thanks

hey.

i have a few questions people.

1. i read that if I buy combitickets i have free train from brussels to werchter. how can i use it?

2. will 80 food/drinks coupons be enough for 2 people? or its too much?

3. my tickets say that the camping is not included. is that right? i bought 2 combitickets. do i need to buy camping tickets separately?

4. i understood from what i read that 1 cuppon costs 2.5 euro in the festival. how much 1 cupoon costs in the official website?

5. what are the times of the shows in the festival?

in pinkpop last year we got the hour that every band will perform.

i just hope that my favorite bands will not perform at the same time...

please try to answer,

thanks

I know its Wikipedia and it doesn't mean anything i found this which has been getting updated with acts on stages every so often and they don't seem too out of question and seeing as we don't have anything else to talk about thought may as well let you guys know:

http://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_edities_van_Rock_Werchter

Me and my friends are heading to Amsterdam after the festival, and was wondering whether anyone knows whether we should buy any train tickets or whether to buy everything there?. Would appreciated it if someone has done this already or somewhat :)

I don't think we necessarily have to wait for a Friday, nor stage splits and timetable coming at different moments. The RW account tweeted yesterday that they'd put the timetable online the second everything was approved (which also makes me even more convinced that they've been moving bands to different spots/stages recently).

If buying tickets for train to Amsterdam i would book them now if know your dates as will work out cheaper buying now than on the day in the station sometimes upto 50% so you have loads more to spend on lovely green in Grey Area (check it out my fav coffee shop) and studio 80 if into good Electronic music in a nice small club with very little tourists

Okay so a lot of you guys are talking about taking a trip to Amsterdam. i will be staying with a friend for 5 days before the festival so do you think it would be possible to take a day trip up to amsterdam? if so how long would it take to get there from Brussels and how much would a train/bus ticket cost?

I doubt RW is going to pay that much (still a cash grab after all) for replacing an afternoon act, while you got 4-5 Belgian bands lined up to possibly replace such acts.

So yeah, I don't even expect it to be an international band, at this stage replacements have always been Belgian acts.

talking about as you call it 'belgian b-class acts':

i'd love to have Balthazar in the line up! would be a great replacement for Babyshambles (who will cancel anyway...). or Blaudzun would be great as well, but they're from the Netherlands. unfortunately both of them playing Pukkelpop, so small chance for RW14...

Edited by branvan

one little question... why are you all so sure Babyshambles are gonna cancel? they have the hyde park gig on 5 an Babyshambles play RW on 6 so what?

I know that Pete Doherty is different but, there are a lot of bands that play differents gigs day after day on different countries, I don't really see the problem...