t minus and counting - 2014

Guest mooro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smallest-fire-engine.jpg

This has to tick all the boxes for me. A number plate too.

This is (allegedly) the world's smallest working fire engine - from a Reliant Robin. Complete with six water hoses, an escape ladder and sirens, the tiny tender is the work of self-taught engineer John Ward. He spent four months converting the three-wheeler, which has a top speed of 60mph, to accommodate a 50-litre water tank. The vehicle features a brass bell, red and blue lights and fire extinguishers for tackling, well, small blazes and other minor hot spots

smallest-fire-engine.jpg

This has to tick all the boxes for me. A number plate too.

This is (allegedly) the world's smallest working fire engine - from a Reliant Robin. Complete with six water hoses, an escape ladder and sirens, the tiny tender is the work of self-taught engineer John Ward. He spent four months converting the three-wheeler, which has a top speed of 60mph, to accommodate a 50-litre water tank. The vehicle features a brass bell, red and blue lights and fire extinguishers for tackling, well, small blazes and other minor hot spots

I noticed that number plate myself, and thought I'd not get away without it being mentioned.

I have been a bit quiet of late. Work is stressing me out and I've not been in the mood to go on here. I'm desperately trying to be made redundant, but they aren't having any of it. I have one ace left up my sleeve which I have yet to play. I am praying daily to the little baby Jesus that it works. Even if it doesn't work, the look on their faces when I play it will be reward in itself. They are going to go fucking ballistic. lol :)

Edited by jeffie

I have been a bit quiet of late. Work is stressing me out and I've not been in the mood to go on here. I'm desperately trying to be made redundant, but they aren't having any of it. I have one ace left up my sleeve which I have yet to play. I am praying daily to the little baby Jesus that it works. Even if it doesn't work, the look on their faces when I play it will be reward in itself. They are going to go fucking ballistic. lol :)

I have a T shirt bought many Glastos ago which at first glance seems to have the Boots (the chemists) logo. But on closer scrutiny it says Bollocks.

A bit like this but the script is closer to the Boots logo.

tee-bollocks-script-t-shirt.jpg

I sometimes wear it to meetings under a shirt. And if the meeting gets too up its own backside I unbutton my shirt to reveal the Bollocks message.

Sounds like you could do with one for work at present Yog.

I have a T shirt bought many Glastos ago which at first glance seems to have the Boots (the chemists) logo. But on closer scrutiny it says Bollocks.

A bit like this but the script is closer to the Boots logo.

tee-bollocks-script-t-shirt.jpg

I sometimes wear it to meetings under a shirt. And if the meeting gets too up its own backside I unbutton my shirt to reveal the Bollocks message.

Sounds like you could do with one for work at present Yog.