t minus and counting - 2014

Guest mooro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I get one from? I've just come back from an Allotment meeting (woohoo, rock n roll, maaaaan) and I was thinking ' Go bollocks' at various intervals to various comments.

Edited by whisty

A gorgeous Dennis Whisty.

I'm another brother in fork though my garden got a bit out of control this year and will need some taming again in the new year.

Meanwhile what looks at first glance like a Land Rover but is actually a 1966 Austin Gypsy to start my day. It saw service with the Isles of Scilly Fire Brigade.

islesofscillyaustingipsyscy203l.jpg

Edited by grumpyhack

A gorgeous Dennis Whisty.

I'm another brother in fork though my garden got a bit out of control this year and will need some taming again in the new year.

Meanwhile what looks at first glance like a Land Rover but is actually a 1966 Austin Gypsy to start my day. It saw service with the Isles of Scilly Fire Brigade.

islesofscillyaustingipsyscy203l.jpg

Have had to post this non numbered one as well because it looks so nice and it does have a 202 reference;

21860.jpg

Seen in the late 60's this Mk202 was built on a Nubian chassis and had a similar foam system to the Mk7. All the valves were air operated with manual backup,the controls being in a panel above the drivers head, and in emergency the vehicle could be operated by one man

Lovely tyreage.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick