thewayiam

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Kasabian, Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Morrissey, Biffy Clyro, Arcade Fire, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Mumford & Sons, Blur, Daft Punk, New Order, Radiohead, Bruno Mars, P!nk, Drake

Some of those are incredibly long shots but fuck it, why not

I'm very bored so i'm gonna widdle them down. Thankyou for giving me something to do..

Rihanna - I believe she will have a year break, but she's never slowed down in the past. That girl is just always writing and touring she never stops.

Lady Gaga- Due a big comeback, however I think V will be the second festival she plays behind T or Glasto.

Kasabian - Due to happen soon, no idea when.

Killers - Another few years... unless they split.

Arctic Monkeys - Due to return, i'd say 2015 headliners.

Morrissey - Nah not V material anymore.

Biffy Clyro - Soon, T will nab them first... or they could both get them idk.

Arcade Fire - Possibility.

Jay-z - beyonce could ignite a chance of this.

Timberlake - Yup he's my 2014 prediction.

Mumford & Sons - Yup they are the 2014 prediction too.

Blur - Nope, they won't play V until every other festival has had them.

Daft Punk - One of the bands i'd say will never play V Festival, ever again.

New Order - Other stage headliners.

Radiohead - Not V.

Bruno Mars- Oui this could happen.

Pink - Idk maybe a sub, not a headline.

Drake - Not sure.

therefore widdling that down. 2014.

Mumford & Sons

Dizzie Rascal

Justin Timblerake

Pink.

You would think v would be the favourites to bag oasis when they do some shows a couple of years down the line. My reasoning for this is they can do a few big outdoor gigs like the stone roses did last year and did v also.

Reading isn't a fan of there headliners doing big outdoor gigs the same year, I can only think green day this year doing it.

It would be pretty pointless them getting back together though as they bled it dry before the split.

Kasabian could probably return and a pop headliner, so you got something for the pop fans and something for the guitar fans.

I'm very bored so i'm gonna widdle them down. Thankyou for giving me something to do..

Rihanna - I believe she will have a year break, but she's never slowed down in the past. That girl is just always writing and touring she never stops.

Lady Gaga- Due a big comeback, however I think V will be the second festival she plays behind T or Glasto.

Kasabian - Due to happen soon, no idea when.

Killers - Another few years... unless they split.

Arctic Monkeys - Due to return, i'd say 2015 headliners.

Morrissey - Nah not V material anymore.

Biffy Clyro - Soon, T will nab them first... or they could both get them idk.

Arcade Fire - Possibility.

Jay-z - beyonce could ignite a chance of this.

Timberlake - Yup he's my 2014 prediction.

Mumford & Sons - Yup they are the 2014 prediction too.

Blur - Nope, they won't play V until every other festival has had them.

Daft Punk - One of the bands i'd say will never play V Festival, ever again.

New Order - Other stage headliners.

Radiohead - Not V.

Bruno Mars- Oui this could happen.

Pink - Idk maybe a sub, not a headline.

Drake - Not sure.

therefore widdling that down. 2014.

Mumford & Sons

Dizzie Rascal

Justin Timblerake

Pink.

I agree on JT and think that will happen. For the other I reckon if it's not Oasis then Kasabian. Not sure why people thing Mumford are a shoe in almost for V.

Oasis and JT would sell but I would see what else was on, I dont really enjoy either of them. Mumfords I would watch though. I think it will be one headliner from T or glasto this year and one that isnt headlining them this year, so that would fit with mumfords and JT or Oasis, but I doubt Oasis would get back together yet

Oasis and JT would sell but I would see what else was on, I dont really enjoy either of them. Mumfords I would watch though. I think it will be one headliner from T or glasto this year and one that isnt headlining them this year, so that would fit with mumfords and JT or Oasis, but I doubt Oasis would get back together yet

The ratio of band that has gone onto play R&L the year after Glasto compared to V is higher, maybe not so years back around 03/04 but now it has been. I agree the Arctics are included in that but Alex may not fancy it.

There is the thing with them going back to V again though that I'd heard they didn't go down that well there and that Dizzee opposite them outdone them with ease?

The ratio of band that has gone onto play R&L the year after Glasto compared to V is higher, maybe not so years back around 03/04 but now it has been. I agree the Arctics are included in that but Alex may not fancy it.

There is the thing with them going back to V again though that I'd heard they didn't go down that well there and that Dizzee opposite them outdone them with ease?

Firstly half of that doesnt flow and its hard to understand, but we will look past that. I dont think Arctics would do V next year, or at least I hope they dont. I dont know if R&L is where they will be as I dont know who did Glasto then R&L the year after

>posted in this thread before you

he's going to post his experience with me on r/letsnotmeet

irrelevant, you keep replying to my posts you nobody. my experience in psychology further implements the fact you are a nobody, celebrity usename (spoonerism), profile photo of another celebrity, you're not happy with the person you are, you wish your life was different and you were somebody else, your aggression towards me is the nail in the coffin, you're unhappy. shame. pm me if you need to talk.

irrelevant, you keep replying to my posts you nobody. my experience in psychology further implements the fact you are a nobody, celebrity usename (spoonerism), profile photo of another celebrity, you're not happy with the person you are, you wish your life was different and you were somebody else, your aggression towards me is the nail in the coffin, you're unhappy. shame. pm me if you need to talk.

Com Truise is an electronic musician but nice try, I wouldn't mind being Tom Cruise, I'm sure he's quite wealthy

I reply to your posts because it clearly gets on your nerves, and now I'm not going to stop because you're on the verge of spitting your proverbial dummy out of the pram

And this is a music related site, if you hadn't noticed the majority of people have musicians as their icon, so that annoying petulant idiots like you don't have anything to use against them, you're clutching at straws because you've realised you come across as a complete arse every time you post on here

On a serious note whats your psychological experience? Im doing a degree in psychology for the next 3 years. Your diagnosis isnt really constant with any disorder. Maybe insecurity or inferiority complex but I really dont think they are right, I think they are more you. The aggression doesnt add the final 'nail in the coffin' it just shows that people get annoyed at you

Com Trusie, along with various other people on here, think you dont ad anything meaningful to the conversations, and while I dont add much to them, I apparently kicked them all off again

Edited by daniel.k

On a serious note whats your psychological experience? Im doing a degree in psychology for the next 3 years. Your diagnosis isnt really constant with any disorder. Maybe insecurity or inferiority complex but I really dont think they are right, I think they are more you. The aggression doesnt add the final 'nail in the coffin' it just shows that people get annoyed at you

Com Trusie, along with various other people on here, think you dont ad anything meaningful to the conversations, and while I dont add much to them, I apparently kicked them all off again

I think I just nearly pissed myself

Com Truise is an electronic musician but nice try, I wouldn't mind being Tom Cruise, I'm sure he's quite wealthy

I reply to your posts because it clearly gets on your nerves, and now I'm not going to stop because you're on the verge of spitting your proverbial dummy out of the pram

And this is a music related site, if you hadn't noticed the majority of people have musicians as their icon, so that annoying petulant idiots like you don't have anything to use against them, you're clutching at straws because you've realised you come across as a complete arse every time you post on here

that post is full of tell tale signs, saddens me as a psychologist, please pm me for help