More resale

Guest manc1

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Sale Next Week....

WHAT HAPPENS TO REFUNDED TICKETS AFTER MAY 3RD? WILL THERE BE ANOTHER RESALE?

The number of tickets expected to be cancelled is very few, so there won’t be another resale, however Seetickets will be releasing a few more coach packages.
These coach packages will be very limited in number, and only on select routes where a cancellation has made a seat available on one of their existing coaches. The final few coach packages will be released during the course of the week commencing 6th May. These tickets are entirely non-refundable and non-transferable, so please only book a coach package if you are 100% certain you will be able to travel on the coach you are booking, as travel on the coach will be mandatory in order to receive your Festival tickets. Please do not book a coach package if it will require you to travel further to the Festival than is necessary.

It says about what cards are needed for UK sales and gives the UK booking line etc but there's no mention of international details.

Does that mean the resale is only for UK customers?

Please say I'm missing something

It says about what cards are needed for UK sales and gives the UK booking line etc but there's no mention of international details.

Does that mean the resale is only for UK customers?

Please say I'm missing something

Edited by StoneCircle

I feel for you Storm.... This will be our first miss since 1990.... I've avoided this site and tried not to think about it, but I am in the FB group and pick up stuff on Twitter...And 6m are playing The Stones and other G related bands. We were desperate for a general admin ticket since having to use a coach is too expensive for us.... My son is now 15 and will need a ticket, plus our daughter, who can get in for free, will still need a coach ticket.... all-in-all for the weekend I would need £1000, inc. coach and cash for food, and drink of course, with general admin we could just manage it. I wish you luck in finding a way in.... and we too can't fault the ticketing system, this year our luck ran out. But as the festival gets nearer, and the sun comes out, there is a massive space growing in our hearts.... :(

All the competitions are pairs of tickets too.... we need three..... Anyway, going off to sulk, I knew I shouldn't have looked on this site.....

Cheers Storm, there is some hope, but it is fading..... I really hope you get lucky and fingers crossed for you and your family.....

If you book a coach does the system know you are 'International', I wonder if this would really matter since you collect the ticket whilst on the coach....? I don't know....

Thanks I will do that. I will be devasted if this is the case, I have tried to be laid back about missing out in both sales despite getting to the second page both times. I haven't given out about the ticket sales system or how others got tickets, as I totalky accepted how lucky I have been all these years to get tickets and I knew my luck would run out eventually.

Since the last resale I have been checking efestivals constantly, trawl any Glastonbury related site or forum at least twice a day, have so many possible resale pages on notification and check my emails every time one comes in incase.

I know airfares will be a fortune so near to the time but have been putting money away to help with it and we were prepared use some of our spending money for airfares if needed. We were also prepared to fly into any UK airport if we couldn't get ordinary tickets and that was the only place we could get a coach ticket from.

In short I have done everything I can to make sure I'm in with a shout for this final resale and I had even accepted that we probably aren't going this year.

But to discover my address will bar me from even trying is unbelievable