More resale

Guest manc1

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that's the link that's being passed around.

But when you fill in the reg details, click proceed, choose ticket and put in departure it says tickets sold out/unavailable. Same as it has been doing since 21st April.

That's my point it hasn't changed.

get an unused reg number and try it and then you'll see what I mean

When we tried it only gave us the same 'sold out' or 'not available', but i asked on twitter and they said their should be coming up next week. Also it doesn't make sense they would do the resale before the deadline for returns and the FAQ on the glastonbury website said the resale will be at some point after the 6th.

That's what i was thinking, probably a few very, very lucky people managed to grab some hence the twitter frenzy but cant imagine this was the one they were planning to do. But its got me worried that they'l just appear randomly one day without even a hint of a notification.

Edited by storm

The final few coach packages will be released during the course of the week commencing 6th May. These packages will be released via glastonbury.seetickets.com. These releases will not be announced. Anyone wishing to buy them is advised to keep checking See's website.

These coach packages will be very limited in number, and only on select routes where a cancellation has made a seat available on one of their existing coaches. The final few coach packages will be released during the course of the week commencing 6th May. These tickets are entirely non-refundable and non-transferable, so please only book a coach package if you are 100% certain you will be able to travel on the coach you are booking, as travel on the coach will be mandatory in order to receive your Festival tickets. Please do not book a coach package if it will require you to travel further to the Festival than is necessary.