Predictions for Monday announcement

Guest festyfort

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the very one's that said they wouldn't headline. I have not said at all they'd get announced tonight as I made no prediction for tonight, and made it clear when asked on my thoughts that I wasn't going to make any.

I'd said they would not headline before tonight, and that if they'd only accept that then they wouldn't play, but did NOT say they would be announced tonight. I did NOT mention any band to be announced tonight, I just listened in to he radio as I said I would.

Why do you not realise yet why everyone has a go at you? Yeah you were right just take it in your stride... a lot of other people were right also... I was wrong... other people were wrong too... that's cool I was just happy to see SOAD and Biffy on the same lineup... I take being wrong in my stride... after all it really doesn't matter it's a frikkin internet forum... what we say on here means nothing in the grand scheme.

I am one of the very one's that said they wouldn't headline. I have not said at all they'd get announced tonight as I made no prediction for tonight, and made it clear when asked on my thoughts that I wasn't going to make any.

I'd said they would not headline before tonight, and that if they'd only accept that then they wouldn't play, but did NOT say they would be announced tonight. I did NOT mention any band to be announced tonight, I just listened in to he radio as I said I would.

That's fine, not interested in making any more of it. Some of us are right, some are wrong on different occasions. As far as this is said, I'm done.

I realise why people do sometimes yes but I thank you for your piece anyway, genuinely that it.