Pukkelpop 2013

Guest benrothwell

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If beady eye dropped out of any festival I was going to I would be thrilled! Joking aside though, when someone you really want to see pulls out (some people would really want to see Liam and Co.) you do have to question the point of going to the event. I get that there are 220+ more acts to see, but for me Pukkelpop 13 was all about Neil Young.

(can you tell I'm upset about this, hope everyone in the band is OK and they are back on the road next year - will to anywhere to see them)

Get what you are saying but I never go to a festival to see one specific act as you never get the full experience of going to one of their own shows,

Hopefully you can get over it and go and have an amazing festival anyway and agree about beady eye,if they were playing in my back yard I'd shut the curtains

I wouldn't have minded an hour of Neil Young solo.

What a bummer. If any of - The Offspring, Deus, Placebo or Snow Patrol are mentioned, Ill go ape shit. The headliners are weak enough as it is.

Kraftwerk, Blur or even Basement fucking Jaxx please.

FUCK!!!!!

Edited by TheNewUnion

Searcing for a new headliner because of an accident like this; does that still rule out Rock Werchter-headliners? I mean, System Of A Down aren't free that night (just like Tenaciuos D), Queens Of The Stone Age are in the States and pretty much everything else is either on Pukkelpop anyway or played at Rock Werchter.. What a bummer..

Maybe Prince?

I'm gutted for any of you who were looking forward to seeing Neil Young and Crazy Horse, must be a real kick in the teeth to lose them at this stage. I'm also really gutted for the festival as all these cancellations obviously reflect badly on them but the reality is it's not their fault and there's nothing they can do about it.

There's always a few bands who pull out every year but I've never known anything like this, must be into double figures now. I think they will have no option but to find a replacement of some sort, but who that will be is anyone's guess? All of the ones mentioned are plausible but I'll throw Kings of Leon into the mix too. They're free on Fri but it would mean them playing 5 nights in a row so I doubt it will happen. I don't really want them but it would appease a lot of people (and piss off a load of others!). Thinking about it, what's stopping Neil Young from doing a solo show?

Amazing... Slayer cancels and no replacement. Some cancelations this week and no official statement... And now Neil Young... If they book a cheap replacement this will be the biggest business for organizers... Festival sold out as always and the cheapest line-up ever... Really disappoined about what is happening this year...

Amazing... Slayer cancels and no replacement. Some cancelations this week and no official statement... And now Neil Young... If they book a cheap replacement this will be the biggest business for organizers... Festival sold out as always and the cheapest line-up ever... Really disappoined about what is happening this year...

Edited by Dietediet