Eminem

Guest Justiceforcedave

Gazza was right before? Genuine question as there was the KISS thing which was him declaring himself right due to a weak rumour that turned out to be false and the Stone Roses which he said he called (& didn't want kudos for) but changed his mind and said they wouldn't play a few day before they were actually announced.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but he only changed his mind about The Stone Roses because Neil said he didn't think they'd play, so that means that Gazza changing his prediction didn't count and that he had in fact predicted them to headline for ages.

yep - same gazza method as ever. When he's wrong there's a reason for why that doesn't count, and when he's right all the things he said after that guess don't count.

It is quite funny that gazza winds efestivals/tourette/jump up so much.

Its more proof hes getting more right than wrong...probably. Lets be honest if he was not getting under your skin you wouldnt care.

Him being right must proper piss you lot of, his last prediction included eminem if I remember correctly.

Its more proof hes getting more right than wrong...probably. Lets be honest if he was not getting under your skin you wouldnt care.

Him being right must proper piss you lot of, his last prediction included eminem if I remember correctly.

Edited by mrtourette

Gazza claiming to be correct about guessing Eminem is a bit like saying "I bet all the mainstage headliners are going to be people that make music this year".

Even though I think it's silly he bangs on about guessing correctly (or just naming every band at some point), he deserves some credit for all his groundwork and trying to work stuff out.

Also you can't knock the guys passion for festivals.

Genuine question: the word 'relevant' keeps getting used to justify Eminem as a festival headliner. Could somebody define 'relevance' in this context please?

It's not exclusive to this forum, the word seems to come up on most headliner threads

Edited by mrtourette