EFesters who were successful

Guest grumpyhack

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me + 3 at 10.17. Was just pondering the 'host' thinger and realised one of my tabs had come up trumps with the registration page yet again, and this time it went through. Phew.

I haven't been able to attend since 2009 due to family health problems. Prior to that I've been to most since '97, so I've missed it a lot. I did the last four years of them at a stall in the Green Futures field, which was great, camping behind the stall and eight days on site..but this year I'll be a normal punter with no responsibilities!girl_crazy.gif

I got mine after about 40 minutes. Pages froze, kicked out at the registration details page etc etc. Didn't panic, just kept waiting and refreshing the tabs that got to the the registration page in the first place then pretty much all my tabs when to the purchasing page at the same time. Could have got a fair few but only needed to get my own. Friend of mine didn't get his till about 10 minutes before they sold out.

Got all 6 tickets we were after, without using the host hack, by 10:30ish. Got 5 at first cos my mate accidentally missed out my gf's reg details. Then got tha last ticket about 10mins before they sold out. Close!

All 6 of us trying on, i think, 12 computers total. But spread all over the country. If the last 3 glasto's are anything to go by then Kent is the place to be if you want to get tickets. Every time Its the kent based friends who've got the tickets.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, cos we fly over from Russia, we always have loads of vodka and then pick up a couple of duty free bottles of Kaluha. Stock up on single cream for the coolbox/fridge in the campervan and it's great. Perfect festival drink.

Recently got my job storted for 2013. Have made a switch from the backstage Acoustic bar to working in the Rabbit Hole.

Feel very excited and although I don't have to go through T-day, the pressure to suceed in getting both these jobs is the same.

Both have a long list of very suitable applicants and I can't wait for June 25th 2013.

• 2 weeks later...