Stage times?

Guest kev1664

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EFestivals always has a few bands on the rumours page who end up not playing. Tenacious D and NOFX this year, My Chemical Romance the year before last, etc. Still the best source for what is 9 times out of 10 legit line-up information and we always end up knowing who the headliners are long before the announcement.

...still think Neil should go easy on us next year though. None of this "digging to China = Casa Bien = Kasabian" riddle malarky. ;)

EFestivals always has a few bands on the rumours page who end up not playing. Tenacious D and NOFX this year, My Chemical Romance the year before last, etc. Still the best source for what is 9 times out of 10 legit line-up information and we always end up knowing who the headliners are long before the announcement.

...still think Neil should go easy on us next year though. None of this "digging to China = Casa Bien = Kasabian" riddle malarky. ;)

IMO, without anyone's help, should this happen this weekend, I reckon we'll already have a clue on next years headers. If two bands have 2.5 hours this year and Foo's possibly 3 at Reading(which is a piss take for people paying the same TBH but hey), he can do it for another band and accept they are going to try make it about them if that's what they do which I've heard if it means grabbing a solid band for the fest.

Biffy Clyro and Green Day for next year after this year I think we'll know. See how that sells on pre.sale. Your 3rd being The Killers or Blur. It'll be Blur IMO.

Blur and Biffy could def happen. Not sure who else, maybe something nuts like Springsteen if The Cure is anything to go by

As for the Tenacious D thing. There have been rumours before that haven't been true, but Neil was ADAMANT that they were playing and had them as TBC

It's all down to who they can get though. Next year two of the headliners could be Biffy Clyro and Arctic Monkeys, who will both probably play 1 hr 30.

That said, Blur, Biffy Clyro and Green Day are a good shout for next year's headliners, and if that's true I can see Green Day getting three hours.

Just to point out to people, just read a bit on NME about Benn securing Foo's and The Cure and it has a list of the band splaying. There is no band mentioned before Pure Love to be playing.

Is there any reason why Bloc Party couldn't be doing that set on Sunday at Leeds?

Edited by gazza_20