TITP forum?

Guest alwaysh0pingxo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil I normally agree with most things you say but this is a bad choice of words. You come across like a 12 year old girl in this thread. It's really sad to see a grown man with a very good website proverbially spit the dummy out and have a little tantrum.

Am I entitled to make decisions about the running of this website and forums, or not? And if not, who exactly is the one that should be taking these decisions for me?

In your own words, this is "a very good website".

Ever thought that there might be a reason why?

This years T was my first ever festival and I'm thankful that I didn't experience anything as bad as some of the things that have been mentioned. For me the weekend consisted mainly of high points as I got to see all the acts I wanted to see, although I would've liked to have the full SHM set but we had to split it with Kasabian.

One of my main concerns before going was the security both on site and in the camp sites but saw very little trouble. Our camp site although full was quiet, I had visions of tents being knocked over, dived on or just looted in general. I also thought I would have seen more trouble in the arenas. I did witness mud being thrown about but did seem to between friends, however i'm sure they would have though twice if they knew what was going into it.

Whether I go next is unsure. I'll probably be going to another festival perhaps Leeds or Glastonbury it'll all depend on line-ups and tickets.

It is a shame that the titp forum has gone as it was helpful for first timers like myself but if it had to go then it had to go.

The TITP forum was great until about two weeks before the festival.

It got filled with cretins who sounded like they have never been on the internet before. Asking the same questions that have been asked a million times in other threads and then going mental when people told them so...

Just put it back now and get rid of it during July next year :P

The TITP forum was great until about two weeks before the festival.

It got filled with cretins who sounded like they have never been on the internet before. Asking the same questions that have been asked a million times in other threads and then going mental when people told them so...

Just put it back now and get rid of it during July next year :P

Re the deposit scheme, I can't see it being refundable. It buys you a place and you then either pay in full or lose the deposit. It's a shrewd move I think, it might just stop them from going under before next year.

The thing that's getting me about the deposit scheme is they have mentioned it but haven't given any info on how it works and when the other payments are (really hope its after we know the headliners but that seems unlikely) plus they dont seem to have an option for it on Ticketmaster.

I think I'll go for it to be honest. Used to be a T addict and thought I was over it but after going on the Saturday it seems to have re-ignited my love for the fest. Although we are looking for alternative places to camp/caravan/stay if anyone has suggestions just feel I'm a bit past the main T campsite.

Relying on Fulton for a whole season will be risky, Falkirk already struggled badly after Higginbothom left as he was the main creative spark, taking away Millar and the Centre back who goes to Bolton along with Farid and you've ripped the experience spine right out the squad, I wouldn't be so sure about Elvis and his ability to pull rabbits either, did you not sign Jordan White? poor,poor player.

Either people are making half these stories up or else I was at a different festival, I seen one incident of trouble and it was quickly stopped before anything started. I thought it was an excellent weekend again even with the horrendous weather, The stone Roses, Noel Gallagher, Chase and Status and Swedish House Mafia were top notch. The mud though was a struggle at the best of times.

I must say though I thought the behaviour of the crowd this year was better than recent years, the whole place seemed to be up for a good time and as I said before I didn't see much trouble apart from one incident, it was a lot easier to get in and everything seemed more accessible due to the change in layout...the subset strip area was a great idea.

A lot of people on here though need to man up, its nowhere near as bad as half you women are making out.