TITP forum?

Guest alwaysh0pingxo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not suprised,having had to cut my festival weekend short because my car was broken in to and having seen the crowd this year.it was full of total knobs.and i was a massive titp fan.i wont be returning :-( very dissapointed with the crowd.no police presence and hundreds if glass bottles.it was a disaster.

Im not suprised,having had to cut my festival weekend short because my car was broken in to and having seen the crowd this year.it was full of total knobs.and i was a massive titp fan.i wont be returning :-( very dissapointed with the crowd.no police presence and hundreds if glass bottles.it was a disaster.

Crowd is always mixed, although I didn't think it was as bad this year. but then again, you tend to get less dicks in Transmissions, Tea Break and King Tuts.

Aside from the weather which was awful, Friday was ok (Miike Snow and New Order), Saturday was probably top heavy with decent acts, meaning Sunday was garbage. Although Bombay Bicycle Club were worth the trudging through mud. Left early as the headliners were so poor.

Hopefully the Nikki Minaj episode will limit the money spent on talentless "superstars", but doubt it.

That was my 12th and possibly last T - it will have to be one hell of a line up to get me to part with £200 again.

I enjoyed it overall managed to see most of the bands i wanted to. But i've tried not to let the bad things such as the rain ruin the experience and my tent being complete shit and it makes it seem that bit better.

And deleting the whole forum is a bit crap for the people who actually do want to talk to other people about the festival that they have just been to and ask for advice. Theres less of the twats on this than there are of the good people just seems a bit unfair on us.

I had a great time, was only there on Saturday had a day ticket. Despite the swamp like conditions, we had a ball! Met loads of great folk, didn't come across any idiots. Only complaint really was the toilets and we could never seem to find any! I've been loads of times in the past and never had any problems at T. I'd defo go back next year.

And deleting the whole forum is a bit crap for the people who actually do want to talk to other people about the festival that they have just been to and ask for advice. Theres less of the twats on this than there are of the good people just seems a bit unfair on us.

If you or anyone else is able to tell me a fool-proof way of filtering out the 'bad' before they impact onto the forum then I'll be very happy to bring it back.

That's the only thing which will bring it back. It's taken all of the time of mine that it's going to.

If you or anyone else is able to tell me a fool-proof way of filtering out the 'bad' before they impact onto the forum then I'll be very happy to bring it back.

That's the only thing which will bring it back. It's taken all of the time of mine that it's going to.

Was a shame that it happened when it did, especially the way the weekend went, weather etc, would have produced alot of talking points. Dont blame efests for doing, the whole 'against scotland/T' agenda, then 'working for ellis' agenda was tiresome. Needs to be a point where you tell people no. The forum mods/police could be an idea as long as it was done right. But even then it would reflect poorly compared with the other forums

I believe political pressure was being put on efests due to EU regulations on the number of times The Fratellis can be mentioned being breached. I think the SNP are well aware that devolution is unlikely to flow smoothly and receive support from the international community if simple rules like this cannot be followed and the Scottish people coming across as only being interested in the Scottishness of everything, so needed to nip it in the bud before it got out of hand, and efests were more than happy to make a controversial short-term decision in order to aid the overall journey towards Scottish independance.

Also has anyone heard the Radio 1 adverts for the T coverage?

"Scotland is...braving the weather.

Scotland is...being proud of your flag.

Scotland is...partying hard.

Scotland is...T In the Park."

I don't think they could have made anything more stereotypical and cliched if they'd tried.

Edited by mrtourette