Make One Non-Musical Change To Improve R&L

Guest Yellow_Fellow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban onesies! Ban fancy dress! Ban anybody under 18! Ban specific items/brands of clothing! Ban any novelty item! Ban anybody who isn't in the arena permanently! Ban anybody who doesn't like the music I like! BAN ANYBODY HAVING FUN!

Edited by Bradders

It's quite a fitting outfit (no pun intended). It's usually worn by people who think they're a bit 'mad' but actually making their entire body completely blank sums up their personality quite well ;)

Edited by Bradders

I agree with the last two posts completely.

I'm not really a fan of dressing up either, but I've done it before. My mate wore a dress that he found on a charity stall on the Thursday of last year for most of the festival. It just kinda happened. Judging by this thread most people who saw him would immediately assume we were twats and started having a slightly worse time. More fool them. If everyone just went with the flow a bit more and didn't judge everyone so quickly they'd have a better time. I even hung around with some guys in morph suits one year, it got boring very quickly but it didn't have a negative effect on the weekend.

The best bit about festivals, in my opinion, is the lack of boundaries. You should be able to talk to anyone without the outside-world hangups of it being weird to wander up to a stranger and make conversation. Also you should be able to do whatever you feel like, as long as it's not endangering other people.

Like I said, banning stuff isn't the answer.

Ban guys who get on other guys shoulders when in the crowd

Ban guys who take their tops off in the crowd. Unless it's like 30 degrees then these guys can do one

Ban people who mosh to non mosh music, best (or worst?) memory of this was a moshpit formed during phoenix-1901 in '10.

Ban guys who get on other guys shoulders when in the crowd

Ban guys who take their tops off in the crowd. Unless it's like 30 degrees then these guys can do one

Ban people who mosh to non mosh music, best (or worst?) memory of this was a moshpit formed during phoenix-1901 in '10.