Ticket sales slower this year ?

Guest thespiral

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite excited today, but realised I've got a lot to do over the weekend. Relocated, jacking in my job next week, and in a new house, so god knows where any of my festival stuff is.

Things I need to do:

Find the tent, air beds, clothers, cool bag etc.

Buy beer.

Buy food.

Buy some warm clothes for the little one and work out what she is going to need this year (15 months old).

Listen to the EOTR playlist to work out some new bands to see.

Phone mates and find out when they are arriving.

Get some cash.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALABAMA SHAKES¬!

And the Thursday! I remember we arrived on the first or second shuttle bus last year and by the time we set up our tent etc we went to look for a beer but none of the bars had opened yet! It was pretty hilarious as we kept meeting the same 2 or 3 people who were also desperate for a beer at all the different (not yet open) bars.

And the Thursday! I remember we arrived on the first or second shuttle bus last year and by the time we set up our tent etc we went to look for a beer but none of the bars had opened yet! It was pretty hilarious as we kept meeting the same 2 or 3 people who were also desperate for a beer at all the different (not yet open) bars.

Im still here but only part-time now. I was grumpy cos I needed a new job...Got new job, well two job offers actually. Loads still to sort out . Happy to see stage times are up and am trying to get out of a training day on the monday, otherwise might have to leave early on the sunday