Festival Republic Stage

Guest Tolnai Soma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you mean in that you could get a good sense of what kind of sound the band have so that would probably take out a few easily, but if you chose a random song to listen to, you could be listening to a weaker track by the band and then base your opinion on them off the back of this one song.

Edited by Bradders

• 1 month later...

I've just noticed some slight re-organisation here, originally Sunday (Reading) only had 13 bands so I assumed that Funeral Suits would slot in there to complete it, but instead Zulu Winter have been moved from the Friday to the same time on Sunday (pushing the earlier bands even earlier as now LA open the stage instead of Funeral Suits slotting in there), Alt-J moved up from below Lucy Rose to above her to take Zulu Winter's place and all the bands below have moved up a slot as now Funeral Suits are opening the Friday.

Edited by mrtourette

Hardly ever go to the festival republic stage, but this year will see me go in to watch Niki and The Dove and the The Subways. Ive never seen this stage look so strong, Feeder and The View headlining are just incredible bookings and Sleigh Bells are a band who i would love to have seen.

Shame they clash with Foo Fighters, The Maccabees and Kasabian!