Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

Last year the gorgeous Estrella was the lager and £ 4.70 a pop. I even know some non-lager drinkers who enjoyed it.

There is a real ale tent in the main arena. Think they have a good selection and expected prices.

The cider last year was some weird shit but I think they've binned that off this year for something different.

Roll on Thursday!!

Last year the gorgeous Estrella was the lager and £ 4.70 a pop. I even know some non-lager drinkers who enjoyed it.

There is a real ale tent in the main arena. Think they have a good selection and expected prices.

The cider last year was some weird shit but I think they've binned that off this year for something different.

Roll on Thursday!!

£4.70 is too far, how easy is it to smuggle cans?

We've decided,seen as we're in that neck of the woods to stay in Snowdonia for a few days after the festival,we're going to head for Beddgelert and do a bit of rambling,probably from pub to pub knowing us.We do plan to go up Snowdon but does anybody have any recommendations of other things to do and see/walks etc?

Cheers.

you do tend to pay extra for Estrella anywhere you go.

Bags will get searched but a can in each pocket will be ok.

i think the real ales are usually a bit cheaper around the £4 mark

Ah cheers, not a lager drinker, £4 a pint of ale is the going rate at most other festivals so I'm happy with that.

hello everyone!!! been to number 6 for the first two years it ran and had a great time. Decided to make an account and post cause i'm pretty concerned about the increased security presence that has been mentioned; part of the magic of the smaller festival is the atmosphere.

The first 2 years all I seen was an amnesty box and very friendly faces, i don't fancy trying to avoid the dogs in order to take my medicine. Can anyone offer their 2 cents? 

Edited by norvalelite

Never had any issues with the security the last two years. Hide it well and you'll be fine. Never seen a dog either but thats not to say they weren't there. Also been able to get drink in to the village / main arena no problem.

I'm leaving Scotland early tomorrow morning so have a great festie folks. Look forward to reading your tales once it's all over.

anyone know if there's a property lock-up? we'll be camping at a nearby campsite in the van (refused to pay the £200 for a campervan ticket!) and will be on site all day. dont fancy lugging my jacket & jumper for the evening around with me all day, just somewhere I can leave a small bag.  I'd email FN6, but i had an extremely unhelpful and verging on rude reply to my enquiry on where we could lock up a couple of pushbikes near the site.

anyone know if there's a property lock-up? we'll be camping at a nearby campsite in the van (refused to pay the £200 for a campervan ticket!) and will be on site all day. dont fancy lugging my jacket & jumper for the evening around with me all day, just somewhere I can leave a small bag.  I'd email FN6, but i had an extremely unhelpful and verging on rude reply to my enquiry on where we could lock up a couple of pushbikes near the site.

I don't think there is lock-ups