2013/ the future of soni?

Guest lharris92

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was replying to the post in this thread which should have been clear - I hope it is now.

No not busy - the fact the art director leant towards that inclination should be enough. I'm sorry for implying that Kili Live themselves made a statement explicitly saying "We made a mistake booking Queen". Still, if you and others could please keep bringing this up, that would help everyone.

Well I was replying to the post in this thread which should have been clear - I hope it is now.

No not busy - the fact the art director leant towards that inclination should be enough. I'm sorry for implying that Kili Live themselves made a statement explicitly saying "We made a mistake booking Queen". Still, if you and others could please keep bringing this up, that would help everyone.

This thread is hilarious, Soni fucked up by booking Queen, there was many a discussion had on here at the time. I blame the whole FMC thing (which was a masterstroke by the organisers IMHO) just about everyone on the official forums simply became a marketing minion for the festival, which was what frustrated me so much about the official forums, any criticism of the festival was shouted down with great fury, at least this place was the one place you could criticise them for their non existent announcements and frankly misguided bookings.

And the Queen thing was funny as fook - "they are a rock band, its a rock festival" - well we all know what a stroke of genius that booking was don't we.

And now we are back to square one - a festival genre being diluted between 2 different festivals when there arent really enough acts to do 1 festival with much variety every year.