Lineup 2014

Hawky

Well, mixed feeling about the announcement. Some bands I'm looking forward to seeing such as Every Time I Die, Gnarwolves and Letlive amongst others but it has nothing on last year. I feel it is very weak and there's not enough big acts that I want to see. Last year we were lucky to have bands I love like NIN and SOAD compared to shit like Jake Bugg this year. I will probably go and have a great time but the damage was done with the first announcement.

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Oops, autocorrected from pogal to loyal.

Because you said you'd only seen one friend complain, and dental seemed to be using pogal's post as proof that not everyone else is happy with it, so I was saying he might have been your friend who didn't like it. I was joking by the way.

I may well be the only one a touch disappointed with the line-up, but, then again, I always am. I love it really.

I'm liking the line up! I can't wait to go to Leeds. Even though the Friday is really disappointing, I'm probably will be sitting at the main stage all day (unless all the bands at the Lock Up are on that day :P ) waiting for ADTR and then Blink. However I do have albums from 6 of the 9 bands on the main stage that day :P

Well I still have nothing to watch during Macklemore (unless the Lock Up finishes early so I can get some Mongol Horde) so I want to get into The Horrors. What do I start with?

I'm liking the line up! I can't wait to go to Leeds. Even though the Friday is really disappointing, I'm probably will be sitting at the main stage all day (unless all the bands at the Lock Up are on that day :P ) waiting for ADTR and then Blink. However I do have albums from 6 of the 9 bands on the main stage that day :P

Well I still have nothing to watch during Macklemore (unless the Lock Up finishes early so I can get some Mongol Horde) so I want to get into The Horrors. What do I start with?

The new album is a banger. As is Skying. Listen to I See You and Cho Sued everywhere.

Nah I am too. It was the initial announcement that did that, though, and I think this announcement was par for the course.

Absolutely. I'm just an eternal optimist with these things (should know better, I know) and always think 'this will be the announcement that has lots of cracking additions'. Rarely happens.