• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

... It doesn't matter if their latest input was shit, it's the old stuff that matters. The latter half of Oasis' albums were shit, Sabbath headlined Download over 15 years since their last album, the list goes on, Uno/Dos/Tre is hardly an argument against them

it's not that you have a different opinion, it's that you're saying it's a fact they're a predictable and standard headliner, when they're clearly not, they haven't played in so long, and despite three shit albums, they're an incredible live band, and they sold out emirates, with a record attendance

You're clearly not a fan of their music, and nobody's forcing you to go and see them. I'm sure the thousands of people watching them across the weekend will love it.

Saying people have to add 'IMO' to every post on the fucking internet is retarded. Fuck that shit. I don't care if some Green Day fan gets offended when I say their entire musical output is a pile of pig w*nk festered in horse urine. Posts like "In your opinion" kill interesting discussion and argument, I'd far rather read a slagging match or proper critique or claims that Mumford and Sons are pointless wannabe rock more suited to the living rooms of those that do their food shopping at the supermarket with the same acronym than a music festival. Crass brutality can be an incredibly entertaining way of stating what you think, and adding the requested addendum tames that and removes any temptation for people to get properly involved.