NME/Radio 1 Headliners?

Guest beansontoastwithcheese

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Noel play R&L, Beady Eye are more likely to play V next year than R&L and they may want to avoid having any potential arguements between the two over who get's the better slot, who gets paid more, what day etc and Foos have said before they were big fans of Oasis.

The Maccabees

TDCC

Enter Shikari

The Subways

Lostprophets

Ed Sheeran

I can see TDCC headlining it but also see The Maccabees back there and can't see a main stage place as they did it last time, but for R&L to really make it stronger, they could opt for this.

Enter Shikari, played main and nme sub before with a big crowd. Up against a fairly huge headliner, this would work, if Jay Z or The Killers would do it, but also at R&L, Bloc Party probably would.

Prophets I think this is ideal, they'll need a killer new album to move upto 3rd and I hope R&L just book someone more deserving.