NFL

Ed209

Obviously the Seahawks haven't been the force so far that they were last season, but I still think its an impressive win for the Cowboys as they were in the Century Link. I know home team advantage is widely regarded in sport, but that place just sounds on a whole other level incredible when the Seahawks play.

The Eagles will definitely be more of a challenge than the Giants yes, but I genuinely think the Cowboys will have more hassle from the Colts and Cardinals.

I know it's crazy right, I like watching Harvin when he plays too, he's really impressive. I know a few people on here like Geno Smith, but I don't see it myself. The Jets will not get the best out of Harvin while Smith is still under centre.

Baz is a Giants fan and what he says echos what I believe, The Cowboys may be powering up the power rankings but they beat a Seattle team in the middle of a wobble and they just managed to beat a Giants team they probably should have stuffed.

The Cowboys strength of schedule this year is weak as shit. The other games they won are the Titans, Rams, Saints and Texans all of which have loosing records right now; have their issues and none of which you would fear this year..........Oh and they only squeezed past those Texans......

The 49ers are the only team the Cowboys have played this season so far that have a winning record and they lost to them

Im not saying the Cowboys are shit or anything, but they need to do a lot more for me to convince me they can do anything worthwhile in the post season.

Their next game against the Skins will tell us nothing. The game against the Cards will say a lot! And those two Eagles games are going to be juciy! (hopefully!)

Edited by ThomThomDrum

I look forward to the Redskins Cowboys games so much because the rivalry shows on the pitch, they are possibly the most aggressive matches in the game.You can just feel it.

I genuinly think I love watching those games more than when we play the Jets or Pats, it's great to be a neutral for a rivalry game, you don't get pissed off after the result! haha

The Cards game will be their biggest test (in my opinion anyway, pretty sure i've said that before haha). Just like I said that I don't think that they'll do very well if they do make post-season. But for me right now, they're enjoyable to watch and look very solid.

Edited by TheJackson

Its a crazy early start for them over in the US. 13.30 in the UK will be 9.30 in Detroit. The clock going back in the UK this weekend actually makes this better, as it would have been 8.30 in the morn otherwise

Its going to be one mega long day of NFL and sport on Sunday. 13.30 Lions/Falcons. Utd V Chelsea @ 16.00. Ravens/Bengals @ 17.00. Eagles/Cards @ 20.00 and then Packers/Saints @ 00.00 with a bank holiday Monday in place so as to stay up late on Sunday and stay in bed with a hangover................... :) Happy days!

Its a crazy early start for them over in the US. 13.30 in the UK will be 9.30 in Detroit. The clock going back in the UK this weekend actually makes this better, as it would have been 8.30 in the morn otherwise

Its going to be one mega long day of NFL and sport on Sunday. 13.30 Lions/Falcons. Utd V Chelsea @ 16.00. Ravens/Bengals @ 17.00. Eagles/Cards @ 20.00 and then Packers/Saints @ 00.00 with a bank holiday Monday in place so as to stay up late on Sunday and stay in bed with a hangover................... :) Happy days!

Oh balls! Didn't realise Cardinals were on Sky this week. Means a blackout on Gamepass :(

My day will work out pretty much the same except I'll be watching RedZone at 17:00!

Shame San Diego/Denver is tonight, should be a great game. Time difference sucks.

Oh balls! Didn't realise Cardinals were on Sky this week. Means a blackout on Gamepass :(

My day will work out pretty much the same except I'll be watching RedZone at 17:00!

Shame San Diego/Denver is tonight, should be a great game. Time difference sucks.

So you dont have SS but do Game Pass instead and if a game you want to watch is on SS you just watch Red Zone on GP?

What will you do during the Playoffs? Doesnt SS black out all the Playoffs except the SB on GP?

So you dont have SS but do Game Pass instead and if a game you want to watch is on SS you just watch Red Zone on GP?

What will you do during the Playoffs? Doesnt SS black out all the Playoffs except the SB on GP?

I do have SS, just won't have access to the TV Sunday evening! Will just have to watch through the shitty Sky Go feed, which is better than nothing I guess.

I'll watch the Cardinals always, but often watch Redzone when they're not playing. If there's a particularly gripping game, I'll switch to that.

Think the playoff games weren't blacked out last year but can't be certain.

Think the playoff games weren't blacked out last year but can't be certain.

Im close to 100% that the Playoffs on GP are blacked out. If they were not I would drop SS like a hot snot. Its an utter rip and I dont care for football as much as I did to push me to have it just for the Premier League. In fact most years I only subscribe to SS for the duration of the NFL season.

Edit - This is what is say of the GP website "Additional blackout restrictions apply in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Blacked-out games, including Playoff games, will be made available on demand in the NFL Game Pass archives 24 hours after their original telecast."

Edited by ThomThomDrum

Use VPN routed through Holland or somewhere else!

Same goes for the Play offs and superbowl, watched them all (when awake! :P) last year on Game Pass.

Edited by LondonTom

Use VPN routed through Holland or somewhere else!

Same goes for the Play offs and superbowl, watched them all (when awake! :P) last year on Game Pass.

The Holland thing does not work anymore. I believe it worked using New Zealand and Argentina for a while also but they dont work anymore.

Are you watching GP via a routed VPN this season?

The Holland thing does not work anymore. I believe it worked using New Zealand and Argentina for a while also but they dont work anymore.

Are you watching GP via a routed VPN this season?

Ah really? Bugger!

No not had any Games on blackout that I've wanted to watch really! (Must be ignoring the Patriots this season :P)

Going have to try at the wekend to see now!

Im close to 100% that the Playoffs on GP are blacked out. If they were not I would drop SS like a hot snot. Its an utter rip and I dont care for football as much as I did to push me to have it just for the Premier League. In fact most years I only subscribe to SS for the duration of the NFL season.

Edit - This is what is say of the GP website "Additional blackout restrictions apply in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Blacked-out games, including Playoff games, will be made available on demand in the NFL Game Pass archives 24 hours after their original telecast."

Fair enough.

Just been at the fan rally in Trafalgar square. Very good fun. Plenty going on. Certainly seems to be a real buzz about the sport as a whole

We got there at about 3, thought it was cool but the audience was a bit flat. Merch is way expensive! I want a football, have to look at the stadium.

Our megabus pulled alongside the Falcons bus taking them to Trafalgar square earlier, it was quite cool, the players were lifting their jerseys to the windows.