NFL

Ed209

Got to be fake/done on purpose though? Why else be filiming him ? :P

I was surprised at the amount of other fans at Super Bash who seemed rather pissed off the Patriots won mind (not in a anyone but Pats 'banter' way but like it was their team who lost!) so god knows what it was doing to the Seahawks fans :P

Edited by LondonTom

Got to be fake/done on purpose though? Why else be filiming him ? :P

I was surprised at the amount of other fans at Super Bash who seemed rather pissed off the Patriots won mind (not in a anyone but Pats 'banter' way but like it was their team who lost!) so god knows what it was doing to the Seahawks fans :P

This happens all the time in the US. Friends of utter nutball fanatics record the reactions of them during the game. Last year there was one from a Packer fan who started to rip stuff off walls after the 49ers drove to win that Playoff game

As for people being annoyed about the Pats winning. Its muti faceted. They have had too much success in the eyes of many a neutral in recent times. They are cheats. Brady is a knob. Belicheck is evil...........akin to Vader or the Emperor...............Bit of a Fergie. A successful evil genius..............

• 7 months later...

Viks! You been smokin something good my friend! They may improve but they are no contender

Obviously they are my outsider tip, but yeah with the return of AP the continued improvement and stability of Teddy, and a defense that can rival the best in the league they are the team that could surprise in my opinion.

It doesn't help they are in the strongest division though. Bears have no hope.

the only other teams I can see getting into the playoffs that didn't last year are the Eagles, Bills and Dolphins

Colts and Vikings had mare.

How good was Carlos Hyde btw.

Yeah my predictions look awful after week 1.

Still think Vikings will improve though. 49s really surprised me in general.

I honestly believe that my team will finish last place and will struggle to get 3 wins. Any guesses?

Jets as per.

No. Jets look good this year though - really looking forward to their match with Dolphins at Wembley next weekend. Thought that was going to be a poor match when it was announced last year but its look like a good one now. All three matches look decent now actually.

My team is Redskins - this time I'm glad my predictions were out this weekend. We actually looked half decent for the first time in a long time.

Edited by mjsell

Still think the Gmen should do the Skins over tonight.

Way to early in the season to be confident of much due to performances thus far.

Brady however looks like a man possessed and very much up for it..............I personally hope the Pats season falls flat on its face soon.......... cheating pricks

Still think the Gmen should do the Skins over tonight.

Way to early in the season to be confident of much due to performances thus far.

Brady however looks like a man possessed and very much up for it..............I personally hope the Pats season falls flat on its face soon.......... cheating pricks

Yeah I fear that Odell will destroy our secondary tonight. It doesn't take much and he is still looking a cut above.

And isn't everyone hoping that Pats fail miserably? Annoyingly it's not going to happen though is it.

Week 4 already upon us! 

Ravens Steelers is always interesting, but with no Big Ben and the Ravens playing dog it makes this one interesting for odd reasons

Pack @ 49ers in recent times has been close exciting games with the 9ers somehow getting the better of GB. Somehow I dont think it will be a tight affair this week if GB and Rodgers march west and bring the form they are in. I dont think there is a better QB in the NFL and that's saying something with Brady still playing at a supreme level (but he is a smelly smelly cheater! ;) )

Standout games of the weekend could be Chiefs @ Bengals and Viks @ Broncos. Interesting to see if Dalton and co can cope with that pass rush threat and continue their fast start to the season. 

7 teams 3-0 through week 3. Will be interesting to see how many will continue the streak.

Some nice divisional matchups this weekend too with none other that the first one ever in London to boot. 

Are the beeb showing ad free ball on Sunday?

Edited by ThomThomDrum

I also note that this weekends game in London is not a sell out. Im surprised at that considering its a divisional game. Coupled with Sky taking nearly all the live games this year from terrestrial and no highlights package I cant help but think the game may begin to take a step back from the popularity increase its has seen over the last decade or so

Week 4 already upon us!

Ravens Steelers is always interesting, but with no Big Ben and the Ravens playing dog it makes this one interesting for odd reasons

Pack @ 49ers in recent times has been close exciting games with the 9ers somehow getting the better of GB. Somehow I dont think it will be a tight affair this week if GB and Rodgers march west and bring the form they are in. I dont think there is a better QB in the NFL and that's saying something with Brady still playing at a supreme level (but he is a smelly smelly cheater! ;) )

Standout games of the weekend could be Chiefs @ Bengals and Viks @ Broncos. Interesting to see if Dalton and co can cope with that pass rush threat and continue their fast start to the season.

7 teams 3-0 through week 3. Will be interesting to see how many will continue the streak.

Some nice divisional matchups this weekend too with none other that the first one ever in London to boot.

Are the beeb showing ad free ball on Sunday?

Beeb are showing the London game. Bbc2 I believe

I also note that this weekends game in London is not a sell out. Im surprised at that considering its a divisional game. Coupled with Sky taking nearly all the live games this year from terrestrial and no highlights package I cant help but think the game may begin to take a step back from the popularity increase its has seen over the last decade or so

Ha I am not going this year, partly because when tickets went on sale I couldn't get any decent view tickets and none of the match ups really filled me with great joy to watch :P (But mainly due to not being able to afford the team return tickets, which normally have very decent tickets in the lower price categories!). The previous few games haven't been that exciting to watch especially the jaguar's games.

Earlier kick offs this year to, which makes it seem more like you are going just for the game and not an all day event I guess. (Was a factor for me, as I normally got there about 2, and spent a few hours drinking/eating beforehand :P)

Loving Brady's response so far to all the deflate gate business!

Loving Brady's response so far to all the deflate gate business!

He is still a lying, cheating cock............  :P

Dramatic game last night. Steelers may wanna look for a new kicker. After those misses Scobee's head may not be with it going forward. Steelers really should have closed it out even without Big Ben. Seems the receiving core need to adjust to the speed of the ball coming out of Vicks hand. Looked like they could not handle his throws

I'm going to all three games this year. Didn't realise it wasn't sold out this year.

I'm with you LT on the early kick offs though - I play football Sunday mornings so its going to be a rush to get there with any sort of time beforehand. I usually like to go the pub beforehand, which wont be happening this year.

I do love the atmosphere at the games though, nothing like any other sporting event. 80% of people there are there because they love the sport, not the teams that are playing (and the rest are mates that a being dragged along in an attempt to get them into it) Just simple things like the huge variety of jerseys is fantastic to see.

Still think the game this week could be a very good one. One that could go either way depending on which team turns up. Jets have a very good D, and can cause problems the other way, Dolphins and Tannehill just haven't got going yet. Tannehill