Muse

Guest Couchy

Was looking at their videos from their last shows at Reading only yesterday and it brought back memories of the show at Leeds in 06 which was fantastic. Knights of Cydonia was immense that day and easily the best opening track I've seen by any act. The rain belting down only added to the atmosphere too which was great near the front and I must say I'm really looking forward to their set.

I do hope with their new stage show that they keep it fairly bare and minimal. Or as bare and minimal as they can. I've seen the set up from their shows last year and it just seemed too much, where as in 06 I thought it was perfect and not as bombastic as it has been from them.

Oh glastonbury was so so special. Beat wembley in eyes.

The fact they are doing More OoS makes me feel happy, more Bliss would do nicely.

Highlight was definately Plug in Baby, i don't care what happens, they'll never take that out.

I did notice that every single song has an amazing intro though, and that's why i f**king love em.

Wembley was a massive disappointment, going through the motions honestly, despite a great setlist on the second night. V in 08 wasn't fanastic either despite that being the first time I saw them.

The best time I saw them was the Resistance arena, not quite sure how i got roped in either way it was blooming fantastic, the pillars were amazing for the visuals. Fantastic show at the O2 they put on that year.

Think I've seen them 8-9 times, first time supporting 3 colours red in '99, when I'd never heard of them before, you could tell instantly that they were a massive cut above. Bellamy looked like Steve Busemi back then, terrible greasy curtain haircut and an awful flowery pattern shirt!

Best Muse show I've seen- Reading 2002, it has truly epic, even the weather got in on the act

Some very different opinions on here. Seen them about 20 times now, first time at the Astoria in 2000 (with Coldplay supporting!) where they tore the place apart, absolutely stunning.

O2 arena was the worst gig i've seen them do, all too over rehearsed, too much of a stage show and didn't seem to focus enough on the music. They did drop Cave though instead of that awful Feeling Good!

Wembley stadium I went to the first night with the shite setlist - very dissapointing indeed. But they saved it with a STUNNING Stockholm at the end, I think that was one of the best times i've ever heard it.

Best gig i've seen em do - V2008 - Dead Star, Space Dementia, man with the harmonica KOC to finish, amazing.