2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay would never be booked to headline R&L. Arcade Fire headlined last year so why would they sub after becoming more popular? Blur would only ever headline. Radiohead played in 2009 so 2012 would be to soon to be re-booked. REM would be a popular choice on these forums but they aren't exactly a band that appeals to the festivals target audience. Kasabian are probably a headline-status band now, not sure whether FR agree with that though. I doubt they'd accept anything less, especially if their new album is successful.

Coldplay would never be booked to headline R&L. Arcade Fire headlined last year so why would they sub after becoming more popular? Blur would only ever headline. Radiohead played in 2009 so 2012 would be to soon to be re-booked. REM would be a popular choice on these forums but they aren't exactly a band that appeals to the festivals target audience. Kasabian are probably a headline-status band now, not sure whether FR agree with that though. I doubt they'd accept anything less, especially if their new album is successful.

Edited by ellibob198

I think you would be completely surprised. I also heard Arcade Fire have been voted as the biggest band in the world at the moment by many public polls. Radiohead not so much at the moment cause their new album has not lifted off as much but they have more recent albums than Blur so they have been able to keep their status up. They are so huge in the UK.