2manyDJs

Guest Un Adepte Des Raconteurs

75 members have voted

1. 1. Where should they be playing?

• NME/R1 Stage headliners, as they are
    • Dance Stage headliners
    • Silent Arena or somewhere else

went for dance stage but I really have no idea how big they are these days. if they're big enough its fine, otherwise there will be not atmosphere. saw a bit of Muse in '05 or '06 and they just bored me so I'll be at 2manydjs or Pete Doherty.

much bigger than most people think!

saw them last year after massive Attack (or Blink 182) cant remember which day Underworld wer on in paris and they were amazing so much better than i thought!

will easily pull it off in the nme tent.

All the gambles they've made in the last few years haven't paid off, acts like Faith No More and the Manics got small crowds, Pendulum last year got a huge crowd. This will be a popular booking. I'd go as far as to say that they'll be more popular than Janes Addiction.

What would people prefer, another generic Indie act or a past it's best old act? They'll book what they think will be popular and 2 Many DJs are popular.

Really disappointed with the line up this year, and the only couple acts I'm really liking the look of are 2manydjs and muse, typical that they clash!

Dont think I can turn down an awesome light show in the tent though so I'll be seeing 2manydjs. Never seen them before so really looking forward to it.

I love 2manydjs (and Soulwax), but despite being at numerous festivals where they have played, I've still never managed to see them. I even had tickets for Soulwaxmas last year but had to sell them at the last minute. Sadly I think I will miss them again this year because I'm also a massive Muse fan, and a set full of Origin of Symmetry classics is too good for me to pass up!

All the gambles they've made in the last few years haven't paid off, acts like Faith No More and the Manics got small crowds, Pendulum last year got a huge crowd. This will be a popular booking. I'd go as far as to say that they'll be more popular than Janes Addiction.

What would people prefer, another generic Indie act or a past it's best old act? They'll book what they think will be popular and 2 Many DJs are popular.