Chemical Brothers

Guest zero000

This is the setlist from their Australian shows going on at the moment

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-chemical-brothers/2011/rod-laver-arena-melbourne-australia-3bd20068.html

so, yeah, there's a few on there. I saw them do the Roundhouse album launch shows where they played Further start to finish, and the new stuff does sound great live.

It has to be said that setlist is AMAZING! Anything like that at glasto will be immense.

Edited by dottycat2205

Was half considering seeing Coldplay on the Pyramid, but seen as Chemicals are on the Saturday I think that's confirmed no Pyramid headliners for me this year.

Was gutted when they weren't included on the line up last year, so would be stupid to miss for a band who I like a couple of their tracks of and that's it.

Really need to listen to Further more, as first listen I wasn't loving it but then it grew on me, but for whatever reason I just didn't listen to it much, probably as was busy "researching" bands that would be at Glastonbury.

Went on a Chems bender yesterday, b-sides, battle weapons, dvd, further...

- Loved Dick Ashcroft's comment on the DVD about the Chems music only really being understood and appreciated in 25 years time

- Huge fan of "Horse Power" and "Escape Velocity" from the new album. Two beasts.

- Adore "Keep My Composure" from Brotherhood. However I scared my poor little daughter with the sub-bass in the back of the car. Poor lass!

:(

:lol:

Was half considering seeing Coldplay on the Pyramid, but seen as Chemicals are on the Saturday I think that's confirmed no Pyramid headliners for me this year.

Was gutted when they weren't included on the line up last year, so would be stupid to miss for a band who I like a couple of their tracks of and that's it.

Really need to listen to Further more, as first listen I wasn't loving it but then it grew on me, but for whatever reason I just didn't listen to it much, probably as was busy "researching" bands that would be at Glastonbury.

Guest musiclove123

No please don't pick out individual tracks. Set aside 50 minutes or so and listen to it all in one go. Each track morphs into the next track and 'takes you on a journey'. Look I've said it again, sorry. I know it's a cliche but it really does.

IF I did have to recommend any stand out tracks they would have to be Escape Velocity, Dissolve and Horse Power but invest 50 minutes of your time and you'll be rewarded, I'm sure.

Enjoy.

Edited by musiclove123

Fave Chems tunes? Jeez where to start. Admitedly I prefer their older instrumental stuff. The guest vocals thang never grabbed me all that much to be honest.

In no particular order:

The Test

Loops of Fury

Big Jump

Chemical Beats

Galvanize

BRB

Hold Tight London

Morning Lemon

PPR

Out of Control

Horse Power

F*ck Up Beats

Escape Velocity

Fave Chems tunes? Jeez where to start. Admitedly I prefer their older instrumental stuff. The guest vocals thang never grabbed me all that much to be honest.

In no particular order:

The Test

Loops of Fury

Big Jump

Chemical Beats

Galvanize

BRB

Hold Tight London

Morning Lemon

PPR

Out of Control

Horse Power

F*ck Up Beats

Escape Velocity

In no particular order:

The Test

Loops of Fury

Big Jump

Chemical Beats

Galvanize

BRB

Hold Tight London

Morning Lemon

PPR

Out of Control

Horse Power