Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a new pair of wellies for last year, and the weather was perfect. So of course I have bought another new pair of wellies for this year.

I will bring them to show my commitment, but they will sit in the caravan all weekend because I won't need them. I will of course be so hot and dry that they will have to spray the roads again to keep the dust down.

I would like a repeat of last year, in pretty much every way.

I'm becoming obessed with the weather, yet have no idea what half of this means!!

So Red on the charts is good and yellow to green is bad?

I'll make a wish to the weather gods when I blow my candles out 2 weeks tomo, least I can do

Fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed here

I don't know why I look at this bloody thread, every year the same. In some counties this would be seen as some sort of torture device and banned.

The weather will be what the weather will be. However as I always say. I am going so it will turn out nice again.

Besides prof Cox is going and it would not dare rain on him as even the weather is not that stupid. I recon he will turn up the LHC a few days before and switch HARP to number 11 and sort it all out ayway.

People cant even get the weather right at the present time so take all forecasts with a pinch of salt. We can all mess that low up with some seriously German thinking. Other forecasts I've glanced at have been very mixed, granted none of which are as good as I want or would stick with but lets think HOT AND SUNNY!!!

Edited by Lentus

I'm becoming obessed with the weather, yet have no idea what half of this means!!

So Red on the charts is good and yellow to green is bad?

I'll make a wish to the weather gods when I blow my candles out 2 weeks tomo, least I can do

Fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed here

no need to panic, my cousin lives in australia and has kindly agreed to send some sun over for the G. so all in all i foresee a scorchio again for 2011 :D

Seriously, can we ban these forecasts until at least 10 days before Wednesday 22nd? As every forecaster will tell you, a small change in the modelling data can change the whole forecast completely. These images have to be taken with a massive truckload of salt.

Right I've had enough of this! Forum lurker for many years now but after all this talk of R*** doesn't matter, I feel moved to comment!

NFR NFC! We need to step up our positive thinking, look what we managed last year! If I could figure out how to whack up a picture of a German, then believe me I would, I'm not messing :)

Right now to finish my packing for IOW Festival, see you all at Sunny, hot Glasto! Now I expect to the see the fruits of your collective efforts when I return to the forum next week!

Thank You, The End x

Right I've had enough of this! Forum lurker for many years now but after all this talk of R*** doesn't matter, I feel moved to comment!

NFR NFC! We need to step up our positive thinking, look what we managed last year! If I could figure out how to whack up a picture of a German, then believe me I would, I'm not messing :)

Right now to finish my packing for IOW Festival, see you all at Sunny, hot Glasto! Now I expect to the see the fruits of your collective efforts when I return to the forum next week!

Thank You, The End x