Chris Moyles is very very angry...

Guest tonyblair

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I told Chris Moyles he wasn't funny in front of a large crowd of people at Plymouth University. He randomly came back with over the PA system... "I f**ked your mum last night".

My only reply was "I doubt it as she's currently in hospital undergoing treatment for breast cancer".

Got a free I Slept With Chris Moyles T-Shirt after that & a £50 bar tab courtesy of Mr. Moyles.

41PwVhjZT4L._SX342_.jpg

I told Chris Moyles he wasn't funny in front of a large crowd of people at Plymouth University. He randomly came back with over the PA system... "I f**ked your mum last night".

My only reply was "I doubt it as she's currently in hospital undergoing treatment for breast cancer".

I don't think you needed to make any reply - he'd already proved you correct.

Got a free I Slept With Chris Moyles T-Shirt after that & a £50 bar tab courtesy of Mr. Moyles.

No heckle, he was talking to me & some friends at the bar & i said his jokes that evening were not funny. He had a radio mic as it was a karaoke night. He may have had a few too many, Matt Fincham was wasted (he sung Eamon's F*** You).

I would never dare heckle a professional comedian, I've seen people get ripped apart.

me too

I remember him taking the piss out of punters who'd been unsuccessful in getting tickets one year (I think it was the year when some people had been on the phone for nearly 24 hours!)

"oh boo hoo, I haven't got a ticket"...

it's hard to think of many examples of how nasty a human specimen can get...

• 1 month later...

doesn't it all depend on who the new boss is? i'm sure he has lots of chums within radio 1 if someone is promoted?

well it does, but I'd think that whoever gets the job will want to put their own mark on radio 1 as soon as possible - and there's no better target for that than Moyles, who was Parfitt's pet.

In different circumstances doing that might look too blatantly brutal by the new guy, but as Moyles has been there so long he must surely be near the top of the list for the chop anyway.

well it does, but I'd think that whoever gets the job will want to put their own mark on radio 1 as soon as possible - and there's no better target for that than Moyles, who was Parfitt's pet.

In different circumstances doing that might look too blatantly brutal by the new guy, but as Moyles has been there so long he must surely be near the top of the list for the chop anyway.

just signed a two year contract hasn't he? spose parfitt going was decided a while ago then.

i've said here many times that i'd much rather him on radio 2, but i reckon when he leaves radio 1 it'll be to just focus on tv sadly. i see him on tv like most people on here see him on the radio.

nah, I'd say you're wrong. Never has a man had a better face for radio. :P

I have to agree that he's shite on TV, his show on Play UK was ok but that was back in the 90s. Haven't listened to him on the radio for years so I can't say I give a shit whatever happens to him.