Best/Worst...

Guest MilkyJoe

As in the title, what was your best/worst Glastonbury moment. I know it's hard narrowing it down but think about it and just pick one each. Pictures allowed! :)

Mine:

Best: Stevie doing for once in my life, I was feeling a bit off colour on Sunday night after Faithless and was finding it hard to get into the swing of things but when this came on I went a little bit giddy and then that was me feeling right again. :)

Worst: The mad queue to get into Arcadia at 1am on Saturday morning. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BEST:

singing along to Karma Police in the Park.

WORST:

watching Norman Lovett (AKA holly from Red Dwarf) in the theatre field on Saturday. There was only about 25 people there and he didn't get a single laugh. It was just terrible to watch a guy dying on stage like that.

Best:realising it was Thom Yorke as I was sprinting towards the park stage, merely hoping for the strokes.

Worst:Detroit social club. Bigged up in the programme as some new pioneering blues band. Just a shitty kasabian rip offs.

Best - Gotta say Superstition but Faithless' Insomnia and Paloma Faith run it VERY close.

Worst - Missing Slash to watch the football :angry:

WORST:

watching Norman Lovett (AKA holly from Red Dwarf) in the theatre field on Saturday. There was only about 25 people there and he didn't get a single laugh. It was just terrible to watch a guy dying on stage like that.

Going to go for my best and worst non music related moments.

Best: Up right at the top of the hill at the park on thursday evening for sunset, only a few people up that far. A couple was sat maybe 30 metres behind me further up the hill. Suddenly, just before the sun goes down the woman jumps up and screams 'I JUST GOT ENGAGED!!'. Everybody around starts cheering and congratulating them. Was awesome, could really tell just how happy they were.

Worst: Carrying my stuff from gate A to the top of dairy grounds (after the initial OH MY GOD I'M HERE excitement had faded)

Best : Stevie Wonder- wasn;t worried about seeing him until he appeared on stage and something hit that I was watching a legend - awesome !

Worst : The crowds in Shangri La on Friday night when Annie Mac came on and there was no way to exit the 'correct way' and Security would not let us go back up the

entrance way even though it was empty :angry:

Edited by Funkyfairy!