Football 2010-2011

Guest eFestivals

Villa :West Ham first day of the season at home, would like to say that would be an easy win but I also said that about the first day of last season and then we lost to Wigan. Last game is against the bin dippers, would have been good to end the season playing a top club.

That aside the only game I will miss is against Everton when I will be at Leeds festival, they have kindly made all the fixtures while I am in Vegas away fixtures. Lovely.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

Had a feeling it would be Wolves away.. So thats one sunday kick off allready and then Villa at home should be a good games..

What you mean two banks of four that can defend and lumping it up to the big man ;)

Works for England so it will do us just fine ;)

I've just found out that Everton will be playing a match against the real Everton - CD Everton of Chile (the first football team I ever went to see) and it will take place at Goodison Park on Wednesday, 4 August 2010 - wonder if it will be on tv?

Another new signing!!0,,10307~8850178,00.jpg

And I have to say - I think we've just nabbed one of the very few half decent Hull players. Hoping we get Hunt as well.

Yeh i know what you mean, we were god awful towards the end of the season, what was it 5 games without a win or even a goal? but i believe that was mainly down to the laziness of Beckford, we might aswell of had 10 players on the pitch and it wouldent have made a difference. However, now we have got rid of the tw*t, and got a decent striker who is willing to work hard for the team and is a prooven goal scorer.

If the season had started on Jan 1st, you'd have finished about 15th. Paynter, whilst being a good signing, has had one good season and I'd attribute that to a superb partnership (even better than Jones/Bent, some might say) with Austin. I'm not convinced he'll step up that quickly, at least to replace Beckfords goals. You'll miss him a lot, although I don't think he's anywhere near Prem standard. Nowhere near clinical enough.

Your squad last season was well above League 1 standard, defensively maybe a bit frail, but I'm sure you'll survive in the Championship, probably mid-low table, kicking on from there.

If the season had started on Jan 1st, you'd have finished about 15th. Paynter, whilst being a good signing, has had one good season and I'd attribute that to a superb partnership (even better than Jones/Bent, some might say) with Austin. I'm not convinced he'll step up that quickly, at least to replace Beckfords goals. You'll miss him a lot, although I don't think he's anywhere near Prem standard. Nowhere near clinical enough.

Your squad last season was well above League 1 standard, defensively maybe a bit frail, but I'm sure you'll survive in the Championship, probably mid-low table, kicking on from there.

Another new signing!!

0,,10307~8853825,00.jpg

We're not hanging around this summer - good to see.

Guedioura

Van Damme

Fletcher

Mouyokolo

Hunt

I don't think Hunt will be ready to play until October because of his injury, but still - we BADLY needed wing cover so a solid signing.

Another new signing!!

0,,10307~8853825,00.jpg

Guedioura

Van Damme

Fletcher

Mouyokolo

Hunt

I don't think Hunt will be ready to play until October because of his injury, but still - we BADLY needed wing cover so a solid signing.

Another new signing!!

0,,10307~8853825,00.jpg

Guedioura

Van Damme

Fletcher

Mouyokolo

Hunt

Is it any coincidence that Wolves are signing all these players whilst MM is South Africa? He's not around to foul things up? ;)