Glasto eFestival meets 2010

Guest llcoolphil

I'm not middle aged (yet!) but might come along, was thinking of going to Shangrila on Thursday anyway.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Bump*

I am going to propose 'The Middle Aged Men' Meet takes place at the Nik Turner Space Ritual Gig at the Hub ( Shagri La?) on Thursday night.

Any takers apart from me ? Lol

PS I'm sure there will be no complaints if we have a few middle aged ladies too ! ;)

be good to see u there Kowalski & although u say your not middle aged yet, your hairline suggests otherwise! :P

...also bear in mind TSU is still in his 30's (only just) so anyone else near the mark shud be welcome too :D

Kowalski> it'd be good to be in Shangri La area for a bit of Altern 8 raving after this meet too ;)

who is that House DJ you thinking of catching late on that night?

I'm working very hard to try and be able to off from work with the Strumpets to be at both the Wednesday bus meet and the Efests World Cup on Thurs.

In relation to knowing what to look for at the bus this means...yes....you know what to look for...the trusty fluoro yellow flag shall be flying as always :D Even if I'm not there I'll try to send it along to get stuck up at the back of the area as usual. Cue someone to please stick up the photo that MikeyB has of said flag pretty please?

It feels bloody strange not to be getting into it with meet arranging and assisting like the past 3 years but its a year off from me - aka the Luscious one (its just Lucy at Glasto this year folks) both for myself and for you all too.

AND NO NAME STICKERS FOLKS! I hear you all breathe a sigh of relief! Teehee. :rolleyes:

I wanted to attend an efestivals meet but whilst on the main people have been nice to me on here, there have been people who have been abusive. I'm not sure if I would be made to feel welcome.

*Bump*

I am going to propose 'The Middle Aged Men' Meet takes place at the Nik Turner Space Ritual Gig at the Hub ( Shagri La?) on Thursday night.

PS I'm sure there will be no complaints if we have a few middle aged ladies too ! ;)

Laser printer just died a death but not before it managed to cough and splutter out about 80 or so labels with a cheeky dancing man on.

SO first come first served if ya want em on Wednesday...the rest will be plain but can still have your name on.

They took a bit of time to create so name and label swaps (that usually occur quite quickly)...it would be appreciated if you could hold off for longer than 30 seconds ;):lol:

PLUS I think we have quite a few new faces who will hopefully be in attendance so those of us who know each other,

keep hold of your name tag for a bit (if you choose to wear one at all).

Ta guys.

Cant wait to see you all old and new...and pretty please if possible, remember LUCY is going to the fest this year and the Luscious one will hopefully keep her pesky 'orrible head down...(well until the first 4 or so Hot & Spicy's have been consumed and even then will only be let out for a quick run around!) Quite a lot of you will probably only know or will have met that mad bitch rather than trying to be as normal as possible ME. :D

Oh eck...its the day after tomorrow...bloody hell.

*Bump*

just another bump...

Singles meet will be at the Cider Bus at 6 with the usual meet,

all us lovely singles will be wearing flowers,

so for all other singles, wear a flower and come say hi...

Photographers' Meet update. We're scheduled to get together around 5-5:50pm Wednesday in the Bimble Inn, The Park. The latest Bimble Inn update was that they may not be open until 6pm-ish that day, so don't panic if it's not open when you get there. Some of us should already be in the queue though. ;)

For me the only forum letdown this year was the early line-up announcement (which was nothing to do with us posters) as I enjoy the speculation most of all. But on the whole it's been a very civilised year (pats on back all round Trevor and Simon style) I've never made it to a meet before as me and The Nurse are usually in a world of our own all weekend but I will endeavor to rectify that this year. Regardless have a fantastic weekend one and all. Much love from Thegrandadcollective and his nurse.

(edit) Also Many thanks to Neil for giving us all this platform.

Edited by grandadcollective