Glasto eFestival meets 2010

Guest llcoolphil

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick line to say it was lovely to meet old faces and new,I had a lovely warm welcome at the ciderbus. I hope you all had a splendid time and got gome safe and sound. Langdale was it sorchio enough for you?

And thank you from me too - I found the guts from somewhere to come over to the cider bus meet on Wednesday evening, and immedialtely upon finding Lucy felt welcomed - Lucy great job with the namebadges and making everyone feel welcome

Thanks ScouseAndy and Pukkaone for a totally random conversation which involved Captain Marvel (???) being signed on a cup... if only I could remember why or what pledge was being made at the time .... excellent

Thanks alos to the gentleman I was chatting to who was giving out him 1986 and 1992 brew- totally amazing and cool ... and truely a great spirit :lol:

Thanks one and all for one of the best meets in bloomin years guys. You were all wonderful and it was ace meeting faces who have only ever lurked or lingered before as well as seeing all the lovely faces of all the peeps I have met over the years thanks to this incredible forum.

Big thanks to Oily Joe and his awesome home brew.

Biggest thanks most of all to Neil for creating this site and hence the ability not to ever be alone at the greatest fest ever. Even if I was on my own, within an hour or 2 I would be with an efest friend having a wonderful time somewhere.

I hope everyone else's meets went well. Posh Friday and Rolf was ace and me and Denz pimped it up big time with Storm during Snoop.

And super dooper Congrats to the Footy organisers for a bloody marvellous Thursday afternoon! And big thumbs up to Prince Charlie for watching us from the Pyramid!

I love you all so so much x x x Thank you x x x

:D

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to the people who spoke to me at my first Efestivals meet (you know who you are).

I was very nervous but made the leap anyway to come and hi.

To those who saw me on my own and never made an effort to come and say hello, I just want to say that because of this I won't be coming to any more meets :huh:

The poeple I did meet at the Cider Bus and the football match the next day were lovely and I hope I see you at future Glasto's :D

Just a quick line to say it was lovely to meet old faces and new,I had a lovely warm welcome at the ciderbus. I hope you all had a splendid time and got gome safe and sound. Langdale was it sorchio enough for you?

Damnedly generous he was too, and such a smiley face to go with it. I was well oiled soon after.... :ph34r:

FTR, Middle-Aged efester meet 9pm Thursday at The Hub in Shangri-La happened with about 10 of us crawling along to it albeit only 4 made The Hub IIRR. Plus Nik Turner was then an hour or so late. Did we miss anyone?

Unfortunately I was a late arrival this year so missed the Wed meet plus missed the eFests charity Football match & most of Thurs Cider bus meet. I did make it down there after 6pm for the tail end of Cider Bus meet & spoke to lots of you lovely folk til about 8pm ish when headed off towards Shangri La with fellow eFesters.

The Middle Aged Men eFesters meet prior to Nik Turner performing included:

DaveMac / Harrow Strongbow Cideman! / TimeSpeedsUp / Kowalski

There was talk that 'Ricochet' & 'Martin Ashford' would be in the area but afraid we couldn't find you :(

I did spot a mature looking gentleman wearing a red Bearded Theory T-Shirt whose face was slightly familiar but it was too rammed in front of stage to get over to you.

The meet dispersed at 22:25 with TSU saying "Quick gents, we've only got 5 mins to get to Avalon Cafe for 3 Daft Monkeys" :rolleyes:

Kowalski had already left b4hand to catch Baggy Mondays.

So prob gets the award for least attended eFesters meet of the weekend, but was very enjoyable none the less.

:D