General News Discussion

Guest Atlanteanlost

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness knows though, what consequences there were for such a breach of security. Despite what's being said officially.

well quite.

The hospital - you know, full of medical types who are far more likely to recognise someone on the edge than anyone else - have said they were supporting their staff - fucking great job they did there, then, eh? :lol:

How the fuck can the DJ's be more at fault than a hospital without proper procedures, without proper staff training, and without good staff support, given that this woman must have been on the verge of doing something like this before she took that call?

For any 'fail' by the DJ's, the hospital has failed a hundreds times more - which they won't admit, because who will pay a fortune for a hospital that is very obviously crap? :lol:

really? Then you'll have to tell me something funny which doesn't involve someone being on the end of that 'funny'.

It looks like I'll be in for a very unamusing afternoon while Tony tries to prove himself right. laugh.png

(oh look, tony is the butt of my funny right there tongue.png).

Edited by tonyblair

Kates personal medical situation...

This womens career...

How much personal can you get ?

the fact of any of Kate's personal medical info getting out there is the hospital's failing and no one else's. If they're not able to employ staff who know how it works and can work to how it works then that is *ONLY* the hospital's fault.

If the DJ's destroyed this woman's career then the hospital have been telling HUGE lies.

In each idea you've raised there the fault is the hospital's. The 2nd nurse clearly wasn't fit to be a nurse because she didn't know the rules and so the hospital are culpable via their decision to employ her &/or not train her. The first merely put a call thru, presumably in the way she'd been told to do - again, the hospital's fault for not training her adequately.

If it's not how I've assumed there then the 1st nurse was also professionally incompetent - again something the hospital should have picked up on, or if not it's not something from which the nurse has her own culpability and for which the error happening was only a matter of time (and so nothing fixed to the DJs).

The DJs only tested the rules. It's the hospital which failed by failing to work to the rules.

And so the hospital pretends it's all the DJs fault, and the queenie lovers fall for it hook line and sinker.

Edited by eFestivals

wow... I have nothing to add.

if someone manages to evade or work around a security system, it that the fault of the security system or the fault of the person who was trying to evade security?

Once you have answered that question correctly you start to be in the right place to think about where any blame lies around this nurse.

It's not an issue of who or who may not be to blame for me, it's as much to do with what I think is just innapropriate behaviour. It's the same as people cold calling me when I haven't asked for it. Phoning someone up in the middle of a night shift pretending to be someone who they aren't..... just what anyone needs! Yes, the dj's couldn't have foreseen what happened, which is precisley why I think it's wrong... same with general practical jokes.

If they were 10 years old I might understand it.... it's like a version of 'knock down ginger' with expensive equipment

Edited by tonyblair

Dave Moron has rejected out of hand the possibility of changing the laws around 'illegal' drug use.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20667139

I've just been reading the comments on that page, and I don't think I've ever seen BBC news page comment so united in theior opinions - that Cameron has got it wrong, and that cannabis at least should be legalised.

if someone manages to evade or work around a security system, it that the fault of the security system or the fault of the person who was trying to evade security?

Once you have answered that question correctly you start to be in the right place to think about where any blame lies around this nurse.

Dave Moron has rejected out of hand the possibility of changing the laws around 'illegal' drug use.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20667139

I've just been reading the comments on that page, and I don't think I've ever seen BBC news page comment so united in theior opinions - that Cameron has got it wrong, and that cannabis at least should be legalised.

Maybe, but assigning/accepting responsibility isnt the same as apportioning blame. The radio presenters shouldn't have tried to breach security, there should have been strict security procedures in place, the nurse should have received more support etc. etc.

|I just thought there would have been really tight security around the Royals though.