Glasto or Glastonbury? What's its name?

Guest jeffie

Who gives a f**k as long as people know what you mean?

I hate the logic that someone can't use a word because a certain set of people are perceived to use it almost as much as the idea you can only use a particular word for something or you aren't cool. It's all bigoted nonsense - say what the hell you want (and chill the f**k out). Who cares what Whiley says? Who the f**k listens to her anyway?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a f**k as long as people know what you mean?

I hate the logic that someone can't use a word because a certain set of people are perceived to use it almost as much as the idea you can only use a particular word for something or you aren't cool. It's all bigoted nonsense - say what the hell you want (and chill the f**k out). Who cares what Whiley says? Who the f**k listens to her anyway?

Edited by jeffie

Oh My f**king God.

Most useless and lamest thread ... ever! Sometimes I call it glasto, sometimes I call it Glastonbury. It means nothing. Just because you may call it glastonbury does not make you more sophisticated and better person or mean that you love the festival more than anyone else. Get over it (and yourselves)

Oh My f**king God.

Most useless and lamest thread ... ever! Sometimes I call it glasto, sometimes I call it Glastonbury. It means nothing. Just because you may call it glastonbury does not make you more sophisticated and better person or mean that you love the festival more than anyone else. Get over it (and yourselves)

Personally, I can't believe people actually get annoyed about this?!?!?!?! Its so funny, why get so bothered about something so pointless? Some call it Glasto, others call it Glastonbury, and some other use both. Personally I think we should be more passionate about more important issue, such as the Haiti crisis, not whether its glasto or blastonbury............

Personally, I can't believe people actually get annoyed about this?!?!?!?! Its so funny, why get so bothered about something so pointless? Some call it Glasto, others call it Glastonbury, and some other use both. Personally I think we should be more passionate about more important issue, such as the Haiti crisis, not whether its glasto or blastonbury............