Three headliners

Guest Pipkins

Haven't checked for the last few days, but I assume Sunday is still not known?

Anyways - straight from ME himself - Sunday is hopefully (not confirmed though)... Prince!

After an appalling Friday/Sat (U2/Muse) this will make the weekend. Haven't seen him for nearly 20 years, but I'm convinced he will still be stunning.

Now, if we could just get Simon and Garfunkel and Kate Bush, that will round off the decade beautifully. (Would have also mentioned Cat Stevens, but I'm seeing him in just over a week!)

Haven't checked for the last few days, but I assume Sunday is still not known?

Anyways - straight from ME himself - Sunday is hopefully (not confirmed though)... Prince!

After an appalling Friday/Sat (U2/Muse) this will make the weekend. Haven't seen him for nearly 20 years, but I'm convinced he will still be stunning.

Now, if we could just get Simon and Garfunkel and Kate Bush, that will round off the decade beautifully. (Would have also mentioned Cat Stevens, but I'm seeing him in just over a week!)

would love it, it'd be incredible, but I'm not going to believe to he walks on stage and launches into 'Lets go Crazy'

He covers radiohead on occasion, might keep the whingers happy :P

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRRgE9qM28&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRRgE9qM28&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRRgE9qM28&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So Prince on Sunday? For some reason I'm not feeling this, if so it would be Prince Saturday and MUSE Sunday, of indeed MUSE are going to headline or just play bellow U2? For some reason I really believe we are going to have Floyd play the Saturday. I know it's really unlikely and I will be laughed at by some, but i just have this feeling. lol.

U2, Muse and Prince as the three Pyramid headliners would be a hell of a coup for Glasto. If (as some think) Muse my even end up as a second slot to someone even more legendary - Floyd, Stones etc. - then that would be incredible. I'd definitely turn out for Prince. The guy is a genius.

OR This could be a "best friends mothers cousins dog spoke to one of Michael Eavis' cows and he said....." kind of thing.

Ironically, I've just been championing the oposite argument on the "Sun beat eFests" thread. Millions of people thinking the same thing doesn't make it right. FFS George W Bush got voted in as president, you can't tell me that all those who voted for him were right?

Please don't start me on the 'appaling U2/Muse ' debate. I consider myself to have exceptional taste. Yes - those millions are wrong. Generic waffle.

re Prince (stunning writer and guitarist), I assure you this was mentioned by Michael during the last 48 hrs.

Take it or leave it - and yes, as stated, these aren't my first posts, and I've attended GB since 86. And I'm local!