Weather thread 2010

Guest remote

It's gone from good to bad to good again since Wednesday. As time goes on though the forecast will get more and more accurate.

Fingers crossed this could be the first dry year since 2003. Incidentally, the met office has consistently predicted a dry week. It's all the others that have been yoyoing about

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GFS 18z coming out now.

Wednesday and Thursday both looking pretty good - warm too.

GFS 18z coming out now.

Wednesday and Thursday both looking pretty good - warm too.

If this was an over-18 only forum can you imagine how badly it would deteriorate, with all these people searching for 'happy bouncy german women'? :lol:

Actually I just googled that and all I got was pictures of lions and dogs!!!!

What happened to no rain no compromise? You're raising a white flag quicker than a Frenchman. ;)

Edited by Langdale Wolf

Bloomin' Heck - that's more than crumbs - we are talking bappage here - plus, if you look closely (not that I have) I think I see some (small) hairs where there shouldn't relly be any hairs :huh:

Anyway - back to the weather :-

France 2 Germany 2

Germans leading 3-2 on penalty shoot-out with 1 penalty left each (and don'r forget - Anelka not arounf to take one any more).

If this was an over-18 only forum can you imagine how badly it would deteriorate, with all these people searching for 'happy bouncy german women'? :lol:

Actually I just googled that and all I got was pictures of lions and dogs!!!!