The night before

Guest glastonbury2008

Hey, are we gonna organise a meet on flash chat this year the night before T-Day? I remember someone usually does a radio station and we request songs ect. Also doe anyone have an iPhone? I heard there's an app that can give you a local number rather than an 0870 or 0800 or 0871 ect... All you have to do is type in the original number.

Matt

xx

I believe I'm competing an archery field shoot on the Sunday so I'll be preparing some field arrows with brightly coloured fletches and hoping tickets are still on sale by the time I return victorious from shooting bears, deers, wolves, and lions in the woods.

Going to my local, The Royal Oak to watch The Oak's got talent - whereby 8 very brave people are going to get up one by one and showcase their 'talent'!! in front of room full of very drunk people, should be good.

Then going to get up Sunday morning and have various friends coming round all trying to get our tickets sorted and my wife's going to cook a massive fry-up whilst we toil on internet/phones trying to get tickets!!!!

Hmmm..roadieing for my OH...looking to getting back home about 4am (eeek)...then its a toss up about going for a nap or staying up til tickets all sorted.

Last year was at a friend's wedding and had to get up (with hangover) trying to get the hotel wi-fi working (one year I'll have a restful pre-ticket night!!)

Few drinks, some glastobating on the forum, maybe watch glasto the movie, talk about glasto some more, reminisce about this years festival, sleep, get up obscenely early and set up our command central of 2 laptops and 3 phones, done.

Been drinking since 11am this morning, watched football, now fannying about on the internet half watching x-factors and wishing it would finish very very soon. Then off to bed in a bit when i've drunk enough, up for the Grand Prix and trying to beat Naomi to getting our tickets first. We'll have to take it in turns with the house phone though as it wouldn't be fair if one of us had 2 phones and the other only one. I'm gonna win deffo. Vote for Me I wont let you down. I'll beat her to the confirmation page I guarantee it!