Glasto + Phoenix ’94 + ‘95 Videos – Channel 4

Guest dumski

I’m moving flats and I came across some old videos I had recorded off various channels. As I no longer have a video player I wanted them to go to a good home and in an ideal world if anyone knew how to get these on to DVD and send me a copy or put them up on You tube for everyone then even better.

(I asked my local place to do it but they said they can only do home videos)

Don’t want any money for them but if someone could cover my postage costs that would be great. I know someone did this before so hopefully there are some takers.

It appears that as a 14 yr old I liked to write slightly geeky lists of everything that was on the vids. Below is a brief list of who and what’s on it. In between all the festival bits are hundreds of videos and live performances from TOTP, the Chart show, the Beat, Jools Holland and even a bit of comedy.

Brief synopsis of vids

1. Glasto ‘94- Levellers, Blur, Oasis, Pulp, Echobelly, Inspiral carpets, James, madder rose

Phoenix ’94 – The Wonderstuff, family cat,

Therpay @ Brixton academy

2. Glasto ‘94- Ride, Lemonheads, Levellers, John Peel Interview, boo radleys, beastie boys, Rage, Michael Eavis interview

Phoenix ’94 – Carter USM, PWEI, Miles hunt interview,

Beat – Skunk anansie

3. Glasto ’95 – Dodgy, Supergrass, Oasis, Sleeper, Noel Gallagher interview, Pulp, Elastica, Page + plant, tricky., PJ Harvey, Cure?,

Beat – Marion + Boo Radleys

Britpop now feature?

4. The Beat – Pulp, Cud, credit to the nation, strangelove, teenage fanclub, Charlatans, James, salad, Neds, Shed 7, Galliano, oasis interview, Nick cave

Fleadh ’94 -Cranberries

other vids and live performances

5. Phoenix ’94 – Suede, Salad

Jools Holland – oasis

Poll winners party – Radiohead, Bjork (I can’t believe Radiohead did this!)

Help album documentary

Newman + Badiell @ Wembley

Vic Reeves big night out on Tour (‘91)

there is probably loads more gems in there that I didn’t appreciate at the time . . .

Post a reply or PM me and I’ll get back to you ASAP - cheers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sat right at the back of me now at work is a little device for converting these to DVD :O , maybe we could make another dvd pyramid ... so if you post them to me I will conver them and return post you the DVD versions :P

Karl

Edited by karlpowell

Count me in too.

I have all the Beat stuff on vid and Essential Festivals 95+96. Lost my Glasto 94 vids but they were bad quality due to massive electrical storm that occured over the weekend.

Is there a set of G 94 dvds knocking around and 95 for that matter?

Everytime I hear Freakpower I think of G!

Lots of mates in the crowd for the Stuffies and Poppies in 94 at Phoenix...alas no me tho...blame that evil mother of mine and her supposed good intentions!

OK i have received the videos , I will start to convert them this week as there are 5 in all I hope to get them done before the first week in august .

If you want a copy and are willing to make a copy of the disks and pay the postage to the next person I will send them to you for free

I will post 3 lots out Dumski cos there his vids then paul and storm NL you PLesae can you copy them and post them on

paul .............................StormNL

|......................................|

Dr Billy......................... Joshuwar

Airos...............................Dono

|

Lusiouslucy

you lot OK with that ?

Edited by karlpowell

OK i have received the videos , I will start to convert them this week as there are 5 in all I hope to get them done before the first week in august .

If you want a copy and are willing to make a copy of the disks and pay the postage to the next person I will send them to you for free

I will post 3 lots out Dumski cos there his vids then paul and storm NL you PLesae can you copy them and post them on

paul .............................StormNL

Dr Billy......................... Joshuwar

Airos...............................Dono

|

Lusiouslucy

you lot OK with that ?