Glasto + Phoenix ’94 + ‘95 Videos – Channel 4

Guest dumski

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

I have now started work on the second video Glast95, good over all picture quality , as the kids are off school I should be able to get them all finished by this time next week as there is jack shit to do at work :(

touch wood

Karl

OK i have received the videos , I will start to convert them this week as there are 5 in all I hope to get them done before the first week in august .

If you want a copy and are willing to make a copy of the disks and pay the postage to the next person I will send them to you for free

I will post 3 lots out Dumski cos there his vids then paul and storm NL you PLesae can you copy them and post them on

paul .............................StormNL

|......................................|

Dr Billy......................... Joshuwar

|......................................|

Airos...............................Dono

|

Lusiouslucy

you lot OK with that ?

Sorry to come into this thread without adding something that this thread is actually on about whooops please forgive :) but can you give me some info on what i need to get to put a vid onto a DVD?

i have a video of my kids when they where young and wanted to put this vid onto a dvd as videos wear out :) but never known how to. :lol:

Anyone willing to get a torrent going for this? would probably be more effective for people (not that i went, just a curious sod, saw faith no more's set from phoenix 97 and it looked fantastic).

If your DVD player also records its just a case of buying the right cable I think, but you can't use Scart due to security stuff I believe. If you can only burn on your computer you need video inputs on it and the appropriate cables from VHS to them. The regular white/red/yellow composite leads work for me whenever I've done this, and are cheap, but don't give the very best quality, but then neither does VHS.

• 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE* ok sio i got started on vid no 3 today only to find the vid named comedy looks to have been completley wiped so we are on glasto 94 at the moment with only 1 tape left the picture quality on this one is very good :huh:

Karl

Edited by karlpowell

Slightly (but not completely) off topic, but I have an mp3'd version of The Wonder Stuff's "final" gig at Phoenix '94, taped off Radio 1. The sound quality is not amazing, but is pretty good considering its off a tape.

If anyone wants a copy, drop me a PM.

If poss, I would love to get a copy of 94 and 95 footage. Used to have but recorded over/lost/sat on them years ago, used to love the mexican food dealer bit that Keith Allen did..

Hi flip , I hope to get the last vid done next week all though i do have V fest and Solfest coming up , there is only 1 more video to do so should be able to get them all on DVD abd posted

I will PM everybody who has replied in this thread and just hope everybody posts them on .

I have just noticed you have joined solfest MFG if i get them done in time i maybe able to meet you with a set at solfest .

karl

I know its a little off topic but does anyone else remember the travellers blocking the entrance to the Pheonix festival, I think it was '93. That made this years queue for Glasto heavenly.

I had to sleep in my car on the road all night while my mate who was already there had to wait at the main entrance for me all night as the days before mobile phones.