Glasto + Phoenix ’94 + ‘95 Videos – Channel 4

Guest dumski

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi flip , I hope to get the last vid done next week all though i do have V fest and Solfest coming up , there is only 1 more video to do so should be able to get them all on DVD abd posted

I will PM everybody who has replied in this thread and just hope everybody posts them on .

I have just noticed you have joined solfest MFG if i get them done in time i maybe able to meet you with a set at solfest .

karl

for torrents the easiest way is to use utorrent

the problem most people have is that they are usually behind a router which confuses utorrent, so the easiest way around that is to go to port forward, then scroll down until you find your router, click on it, then click "skip advert" (top right), then click on utorrent, and it walks you through set it up (with pictures :D )

my sister managed to set utorrent up the other day, and she has only just discovered that mice have a 2nd button :(

Hi, I am very interested in the old Phoenix festival stuff, if possible!! Went to them all and I won VIP tickets from Radio One's Steve Lamacq and Jo Whiley's Evening Session to see the Stuffies final festival - apparently!!!! Also met Fruitbat from Carter that year!

More than willing to copy dvds to pass on if i can work it out on my macbook!!

What do i have to do to get on the waiting list?

Thanks!

dirtyepic

***********GOOD NEWS***************

Its been a busy weekend ......but this afternoon I have manged to burn the first DVD, all videos are now made into files , i will take the first 1 home tonight to test it and if all is well i will burn them all tomorrow ..

SO WHO WANTS 1 :lol: ?????

Edited by karlpowell

***********GOOD NEWS***************

Its been a busy weekend ......but this afternoon I have manged to burn the first DVD, all videos are now made into files , i will take the first 1 home tonight to test it and if all is well i will burn them all tomorrow ..

SO WHO WANTS 1 :lol: ?????

• 9 months later...