how much ket u taking?

Guest travelling mr pastry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find with Mephedrone that tolerance levels build up really quickly. I dropped my first on first night of glasto last year...was spangled for about 5 hours. They are very pill like but dont last that long really once you build the levels up. The next night I did one it was crap..I was only up for about an hour.

Methylone is nice and much cleaner...it's more like a coke high. The only downside to these legals is they are so expensive. £42 for 8 when capped. My normal contact has been out of stock for weeks so this is my first glasto in a long time drug free...!!

Well.................normally i would buy a case of beer, a sealed one, with plastic shrunk around it. Slit it at the bottom, udo flap and take one beer out. Cut can in half (drink beer first) put 'stuff' in can and stick it back together, a bit of selotape will do. Take sopme of the other cans out and put ur doddgy one back then the other cans in. Glue pack back together and then just fold shrink wrap back over. If opened from top, OK if opened from bottom, OK. Make sure you wrao it well. This year I doin it another way....................... let u know next year.

• 10 months later...