how much ket u taking?

Guest travelling mr pastry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From experience Id say the majority of pills sold as ecstasy no longer contain any MDMA. Its been that way now for around 2 years to my knowledge. Obviously it depends who you know and where in the country you live (in fact which country you live), but from what Iv had available to me and from what I have seen on a well known pill reporting web site that i have kept an eye on in that time, thats the conclusion I have come to. You might get lucky and find some that are decent but even then Id say chances are they will be pretty weak compared to say even 5 years ago, let alone 20 years ago when they where £20 each (or how ever much they where)!

Its usually bzp or some crap like that's in them now. If you are expecting an 'E' high you could have a pretty rough time coz many of the bogus ingredients are quite potent in there own trippy sort of way way. Stick to the pure MDMA if you want 'E'. Shouldn't be too hard to find if you have ever bought 'ecstasy pill's'.

I got fed up with that scene ages ago but I know alot of people who still do it a lot. Im just happy with a beer now! I have never tried ketamine, and even if if I ever did I dont think Id want to try it for the 1st time at Glasto :P

Second thoughts perhaps it would be the best place to try it B).

MDMA is going down in quality too, not like it was 3 years ago, it became popular so dealers started cutting it with crap and it is hard to find good stuff (so I have been told)

Urgh, never again, it makes you spaced out in a bad way.

The last pills I had were a bit odd now I think of it, one was speedy as hell (yes feel sorry for the bloke I was sitting next to nattering away to for hours) and the other was stupendously trippy. I'm tempted to do Glasto sober actually, I'm not a big user exactly (once in a blue moon describes it a little more).

Ket can burn a hole in ur stomach if you swallow it over long periods of time, and it makes you infertile. Nightmare!

It may be used as a horse tranquiliser, but it is also an anesthetic very widely used in hospitals; and particularly on children as it is so safe! So continually trotting (pun intended) out the line about it being a horse tranq is a bit tired. It's like referring to weed as bird feed (which it is, in a sense).

Would I do it at Glasto? f**k No!

Edited by beergut100

Nasty stuff. If you fancy a stomach of mush,constant squits and a brown bag slushy for company then its your drug of choice.

As someone once said "we all have the right to be stupid".

Remember life is for life not just christmas.

:D