how much ket u taking?

Guest travelling mr pastry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last pills i did turned out to be ket...which i didnt feel anything off until i'd taken 3 in a short space of time (being impatient as i am) and then WHAM i was absolutely, unexpectedly, horrifically f**ked in the middle of a busy bristol club on a gatecrasher night.

I've done ket before and liked it but because i wasnt expecting it, it was horrible!!! I was trying to dance but kept falling into people and kept snapping to reality of me doing stupid things like rubbing my face againt a pillar, eventually my boyfriend at the time (who was a state aswell thanks to the ket pills) sat me down at the back of the club where we sat in a k hole for hours and missed the whole night. GUTTED!!!

It was my 23rd birthday and we had travelled nearly two hours to be there and we really looking forward to it and ended up missing the lot. And i spent the rest of the night with kidney pains and kept having to force myself to the toilet every 20 minutes. AWFUL. Never ever again. And for me, definately not at glastonbury!! It puts you in a vulnerable state if you havent got trustworthy people around you looking after you. And i havent bought pills in a club since then either, it taught me to be more careful with what i'm taking!

Edited by roseyrose

The last pills i did turned out to be ket...which i didnt feel anything off until i'd taken 3 in a short space of time (being impatient as i am) and then WHAM i was absolutely, unexpectedly, horrifically f**ked in the middle of a busy bristol club on a gatecrasher night.

I've done ket before and liked it but because i wasnt expecting it, it was horrible!!! I was trying to dance but kept falling into people and kept snapping to reality of me doing stupid things like rubbing my face againt a pillar, eventually my boyfriend at the time (who was a state aswell thanks to the ket pills) sat me down at the back of the club where we sat in a k hole for hours and missed the whole night. GUTTED!!!

It was my 23rd birthday and we had travelled nearly two hours to be there and we really looking forward to it and ended up missing the lot. And i spent the rest of the night with kidney pains and kept having to force myself to the toilet every 20 minutes. AWFUL. Never ever again. And for me, definately not at glastonbury!! It puts you in a vulnerable state if you havent got trustworthy people around you looking after you. And i havent bought pills in a club since then either, it taught me to be more careful with what i'm taking!

Word of caution, this is an open forum, best not to self-incriminate.

Some-one who isn't me once took a pill mixed with Ket at Gatecrasher Sheffield (back in the days when there was only one Gatecrasher, rather than the corporate beast it has now become), and was soon hallucinating like a bastard. He saw the bow of a Viking ship sailing through the club, with Valkryie dancers on it, so rushed over to get on board, only to be disappointed to realise that it was a large podium in the middle of the dance floor with cyber-freaks dancing on it. Looking over at the DJ booth he saw a large snake emerge from Seb Fontaine's hideous Hawaiian shirt and wrap itself around his neck. Later on he saw a man hitting the wall with a massive hammer, by which point he knew he was hallucinating and laughed it off.

When he had come down and left the club he met a man who had a massive inflatable hammer, so that part hadn't been a hallucination.

Some-one who isn't me once took a pill mixed with Ket at Gatecrasher Sheffield (back in the days when there was only one Gatecrasher, rather than the corporate beast it has now become), and was soon hallucinating like a bastard. He saw the bow of a Viking ship sailing through the club, with Valkryie dancers on it, so rushed over to get on board, only to be disappointed to realise that it was a large podium in the middle of the dance floor with cyber-freaks dancing on it. Looking over at the DJ booth he saw a large snake emerge from Seb Fontaine's hideous Hawaiian shirt and wrap itself around his neck. Later on he saw a man hitting the wall with a massive hammer, by which point he knew he was hallucinating and laughed it off.

When he had come down and left the club he met a man who had a massive inflatable hammer, so that part hadn't been a hallucination.

It may be used as a horse tranquiliser, but it is also an anesthetic very widely used in hospitals; and particularly on children as it is so safe! So continually trotting (pun intended) out the line about it being a horse tranq is a bit tired. It's like referring to weed as bird feed (which it is, in a sense).

here here!

as for burning holes in stomachs, utter rubbish

It is used in hospitals, under medical supervision, and given to people in measured doses by highly trained anaesthetists, intravenously - not stuffed up your nose morning noon and night.

Are you saying that the medically documented cases of it screwing up people's kidneys and bladders 9to the extreme of having to have your bladder removed) are made up?

That's the daftest thing I think I've read on here.

Edited by Josie's Cat

Although I've not checked the statistics recently, as of last year there was only one recorded death by over-dose on Ketamine. That was an old lady who was given ketamine as a general anaesthetic, so much greater and purer doses than the 1g bags people can buy.

Yes but we're (or I'm not) talking about deaths. I'm saying that K is damaging if used long term, it does cause quite severe health problems, like having to shit and piss in a bag.

For people to say "it's used in hospitals it's therefore safe" is cretinous. They use X - rays in hospital, doesn't mean you should play with radiation for laughs.

My mother was given ketamine in hospital last week, whilst having her broken hip pinned. The ket jokes haven't stopped since. The best bit about it is having to explain that some reference was ketamine related, like my brother offering her some special K, and the realisation that my mother is becoming well versed in drug lingo.

We even had a conversation about CK slings... She'll be like Frank soon.

Yes but we're (or I'm not) talking about deaths. I'm saying that K is damaging if used long term, it does cause quite severe health problems, like having to shit and piss in a bag.
Edited by Boris

For people to say "it's used in hospitals it's therefore safe" is cretinous. They use X - rays in hospital, doesn't mean you should play with radiation for laughs.

Edited by beergut100