how much ket u taking?

Guest travelling mr pastry

Yes but we're (or I'm not) talking about deaths. I'm saying that K is damaging if used long term, it does cause quite severe health problems, like having to shit and piss in a bag.

For people to say "it's used in hospitals it's therefore safe" is cretinous. They use X - rays in hospital, doesn't mean you should play with radiation for laughs.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so bad for you physically though if you cane it for any length of time - colostomy bags are becoming more common because it completely turns your bladder to mush.

Although I've not checked the statistics recently, as of last year there was only one recorded death by over-dose on Ketamine. That was an old lady who was given ketamine as a general anaesthetic, so much greater and purer doses than the 1g bags people can buy.

as for burning holes in stomachs, utter rubbish

Goblinz - Arf Arf! DIY X Ray machine! Of course that was in the 1960's, when they thought Asbestos was great and used those reflector things to intensify the sun's harmless UV rays...

I think the bladder removal is after massively heavy use, yes, of course. A dabble now and then would be fine, I expect. But it isn't safe, it appears to be quite addictive (whether that's a physical thing or just a mental one I don't know) and people do hammer it to stupid levels.

And obviously if you have pain and blood you should stop, but you know, sometimes people just ain't that smart.

Goblinz - Arf Arf! DIY X Ray machine! Of course that was in the 1960's, when they thought Asbestos was great and used those reflector things to intensify the sun's harmless UV rays...

I think the bladder removal is after massively heavy use, yes, of course. A dabble now and then would be fine, I expect. But it isn't safe, it appears to be quite addictive (whether that's a physical thing or just a mental one I don't know) and people do hammer it to stupid levels.

And obviously if you have pain and blood you should stop, but you know, sometimes people just ain't that smart.

Could only find 1 person with it last year!

Its massive in Leeds in the clubs along with Methedrone (legal and very good :lol: )

K @ around £8 a bag is pretty good value!

Methedrone is basically steroids...so have fun with that one! nothing better then being randomly super angry, and if your a girl growing facial hair. GOOOOD times! :lol:

and K at £8 a bag is pretty good, its £10 for a g where im from. Reckon there will be a LOT of people selling it this year, it seems to be huge just about everywhere right now!

How do you guys take this stuff in ?

I did'nt take anything in with me last year & i got checked by security. i was crapping myself even though i was fine.

It's made me really nervous this year