rumours......

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):lol: .... there's idiot's on the download forums saying that these names are "just rumours".

If they want to put their money where their mouth is and make bets with me I'll be a very very rich man. :D

They seem to have forgotten who told them the headliners last year. The idiots didn't beleive efestivals then either. :P:)

Def lepp wont play under Motley Crue. They have out sold them by 10 times in albums and singles, also Def lepp and Whitesnake are both british so they'll get preference. Whitesnake have an almost cult status in UK rock. I reckon Def Lepp - Whitesnake - Motley crue which will make a awesome classic rock day.

I imagine Slipknot will headline a day unless u get someone like Ramen and hopefully prodigy for the other day, but im not sure on that one. Limp Biskit wont headline, i reckon they'll be third on the bill.

Def lepp wont play under Motley Crue. They have out sold them by 10 times in albums and singles, also Def lepp and Whitesnake are both british so they'll get preference. Whitesnake have an almost cult status in UK rock. I reckon Def Lepp - Whitesnake - Motley crue which will make a awesome classic rock day.

I imagine Slipknot will headline a day unless u get someone like Ramen and hopefully prodigy for the other day, but im not sure on that one. Limp Biskit wont headline, i reckon they'll be third on the bill.

Manson won't headline, no way. They made a huge mistake putting The Offspring so high last year, and while I suppose Manson has done the rounds to technically deserve a headline slot, his status is the lowest it's been for about 12 years.

I think Limp Bizkit will headline, along with Slipknot and maybe ZZ Top or Def Leppard.

As I said I would bet my first child on def lepp and Whitesnake being above motley Crue.

Limp bizkit are simply not big enough to headline, I cant imagine them repeating last years mistakes. Dont get me wrong i love limp bizkit, reminds me of being 18 and driving around to rollin'. I don't even think they would be second headliner Im afraid.

I think Marilyn Manson is probably due to headline but I get the impression he is generally considered to be a bit of a boring headliner so my money is on slipknot being supported by Manson.

Heres my guess:

DAY 1: Classic Rock Day

Def Lepp.

Whitensnake.

Heaven and Hell.

Motley Crue.

Manowar.

New Found Glory

Black Stone Cherry.

DAY 2: Hard Rock Day

SlipKnot

Manson

Limp Bizkit

Papa Roach

ShineDown

Dragon Force

DAY 3: Alternative Rock

Prodigy.

No really sure about this day, I'd usually expect a new-ish band here but looking at the rumours I'm not sure.

Edited by Charlie83